TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Royalty Performance rear relocation brackets nutshell review
People Seeking Info

Subject Royalty Performance rear relocation brackets nutshell review

Posted by TriniTT on August 06, 2012 at 12:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 1965 times.

Message I just installed these on my Z (sorry, no pics 'til this weekend), coupled with 350z front Brembos, and I must say they've made a considerable difference in braking bias. I was having trouble with my Brembos digging in too hard and letting the rear end swing out from behind me when making a hard brake. Also, living in a warm climate has brought out the heat-soaked deficiencies in the Brembos during my lengthy mountain commute every day. I've run these but a single day, and already (even without the rear pads being worn in yet) the new bias seems to offer perfect control, and the grip of the brakes seems significantly stronger, perhaps due to relief from the fronts, allowing them to now function as they were designed. The Brembos have also had the signature "squeal" since the 500-mile mark, but that also now has vanished.

I highly recommend these brackets/rotors as an addition to upgrading the front calipers.

At any rate, as a business, Royalty Performance dealt with me very professionally and answered all my questions. They made a promise and delivered a quality product exactly as promised. I would definitely do business with them again.

Cheers,
JBrobst

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing." George Bernard Shaw

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.