TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Dont feel stupid that tt.nets bulletin-style is difficult to
People Seeking Info

Subject Dont feel stupid that tt.nets bulletin-style is difficult to

Posted by TriniTT on June 27, 2012 at 9:15 AM
  This message has been viewed 933 times.

In Reply To Re: You're making an ass out of yourself. posted by hellraz0r1337 on June 27, 2012 at 08:40 AM

Message pick up. Most of us are used to the newer bulletin forum styles. But I appreciate the honesty and we are always glad to have a new member and potential enthusiast. You've come to the right place and asked the right questions, my biggest advice is, research all you can, figure out what your goals are for your z, then slowly work your way towards those goals. Don't ever use a credit card for a parts purchase as that starts a slippery slope. And for the biggest reward, do as much of the mechanical work as you are comfortable with. If you are at all mechanically inclined, this site is likely the only resource you'd ever need to complete any task on your zed. Perform only one mod at a time, so if something goes awry you know which mod caused it and you won't be chasing gremlins for months.

And lastly, for the record, I recommend exhaust and direct intake mods before anything else. These are "support mods" or what I like to call, preventative maintenance mods, as they'll help hour Z not only perform better, but last longer. Downpipes will completely change your perspective of your tt.

Welcome to tt.net!

Cheers,
JBrobst

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing." George Bernard Shaw

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.