TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You're making an ass out of yourself.
People Seeking Info

Subject You're making an ass out of yourself.

Posted by TriniTT on June 26, 2012 at 6:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 1012 times.

In Reply To Re: You must be an idiot, stating "exhaust doesn't produce hp" posted by hellraz0r1337 on June 26, 2012 at 04:30 PM

Message You might want to learn how the forum works before coming in here and offending people you don't know who have been here for years. You've proven the fact you clearly know very little, and from you, only humility would get you far on this forum. Unless your next post is an apology I'd recommend finding another forum and probably another chassis altogether as owning a Z32 requires a moderate amount of maturity and intelligence you certainly currently lack.

Directly from your profile: "hellraz0r1337 is a Stage I addict: Has probably figured out what a POP charger is but doesn't know what color to paint his/her calipers yet. Is beginning to dominate conversations with limited Z knowledge, but only to non-Z friends. (Total Hits: 1,401).

Now from mine: "TriniTT is a Stage VII addict: Spends more time at work on tt.NET than actually working. Considers girlfriend to be any female member of tt.NET that he has posted a reply to at least twice. (Total Hits: a lot).

I am not your non-z friend. My "dumb, childish comment" was the most poignant comment that could possibly be made on this forum regarding the quote it was directed towards.

Now, what were you saying about my 1-in-20-something purple Z?

Cheers,
JBrobst

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing." George Bernard Shaw

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.