TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: No.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: No.

Posted by hellraz0r1337 on June 26, 2012 at 3:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 1059 times.

In Reply To No. posted by Aqualung on June 26, 2012 at 03:23 PM

Message LOL white they are fine stock size slotted / drilled ( the drills are in the slots.... ) and idk but like the higher end brake pads from napa.

no crazy brake mods but the thing does stop when i want it to.

and ok so if i go get dual intake with a 2nd maf and selin translator I WILL or WILL NOT have to reflash this chip ( wanna keep my chip cause my jwt tune is specifically for my injectors which flowed a hair under 740 so its really tuned for like 720. so not reallyable to just go buy a chip.

Also i do plan on sticking with stock turbos for their entire life when they blow i hope they do not i will purchase upgraded turbos.

3" or 2.5" were talking half a inch here on stock turbos lets be honest what is the difference here 10hp or so across the rpm band? is that really worth me having downtime to take my downpipes off sell them purchase new 3" downpipes and install. I appreciate that advice but im not in the mood for that route sounds amazing and i probably will when the winter comes around so i can have downtime and not be without my car. intercoolers i can pop in in 2-3 hours and i know downpipes i can do but ill have to super lift my car ETC... not right now.

But again the dual intake option sounds great. Selin + maf + pipes and i dont need a flash *THUMBS UP* if thats the truth.....

Intercoolers i want to do cause i wanna cool these hot snails so OK thats next after the intake option. Any others? im not rich but im not poor so all these mods take me time to save up for 1-2 months so just buying stuff i already have but thats not sufficient (2.5 - 3") is a bummer but oh well better than stock

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.