TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Posting pics of the parasite every other month is pointless..
People Seeking Info

Subject Posting pics of the parasite every other month is pointless..

Posted by samsung-Z [Houston] on June 07, 2012 at 2:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 1154 times.

In Reply To Is John an AMS employee or not? He sure looks like one here: posted by Aqualung on June 07, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Message IMHO.

Sure it meets the following:

Entertaining for the anti-AMS fans yes.

Funny to read and look @ yes.

Highlighting and spreading the word to stay clear of AMS yes.

But if a camera guy or gal could get THAT close to take pictures of the vermin, why on earth has no local Canadian beat the brakes off that critter, and perhaps have it rethink public appearances promoting the AMS thieves.

I'm just old school, if your man enough to pull ill practices on others, you should be man enough to accept the world of pain your inviting from others.

NB: (not directed as a god damn threat, for you sensitive "puss" types that wanna gleefully run to Damon or the site admin's like a good little brown nosing pet.) lol

I'm simply curious how this guy has skated by for so many years without even so much as a stubbed toe...

::Meh, must be a timid cAnadiAn thing, so oh well:: (grabs popcorn for the show).

Lmao.

~Mario D.

--------->
Photobucket
<----------
BIG single VG underway, stay tuned for the Massacre....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My current favorite TT.net member quotes:

Nice, it's all fun and games until the turbos kick in :) (n/m) - Chickan 14:13:32 02/03/12

-God forgive him, he does not know what he is saying.. (n/m) - CmyZ 22:37:30 04/26/12

-I've learned its never over. (n/m) - Drk93TT 15:53:51 04/27/12 (6)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My Siggy:

"People swapping insults and other wise-ass remarks on the internet are like two dogs barking at each other through a fence. They usually start wagging their tails when they come to an open gate".
Photobucket

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.