TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - As much as I hate his actions...
People Seeking Info

Subject As much as I hate his actions...

Posted by rojoloco (VA Beach) on June 07, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  This message has been viewed 1193 times.

In Reply To Is John an AMS employee or not? He sure looks like one here: posted by Aqualung on June 07, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Message I can't say the picture alone proves he works for AMS. I used to hang out with Charles at the Powertrix tent at various shows. I'd kick it in a lounge chair.

That being said, I also had a strong understanding of how Powertrix operated because I was always talking with Charles. One doesn't build a friendship with someone and then remain in the dark. It is primarily for this reason that I don't believe him when he says he has no knowledge. He wouldn't be hanging out at an AMS tent in AMS clothing and constantly promoting AMS products if he didn't have strong insight into Vuk's practices as a result of their friendship.

He clearly knows what is going on behind the scenes. On top of this, other instances have shown that he does provide them with parts which would lead one to believe he gets benefits in the end...such as "not yet released" timing belt covers.

-----------------------------------------------------

Never Play Leapfrog With A Unicorn!!!

WILL JSCHRAUWEN EVER ANSWER MY QUESTION?

John, stop it! You are not allowed in AMS threads and you know it. -- marty1mc

Do yourself a favor and just worry about your own car. I don't see what everyone is so worried about anyway. If someone else wants to perform a modification that you believe will destroy the value, cheapen the Z32 or whatever you can't sit on your hands about, wouldn't that make your tastefully-modified, white bread Z32 more rare and valuable? -- BradZ (FL) on December 23, 2007 at 12:19 PM

The unicorn gets its revenge... -- Scotts94z32 on September 19, 2006 at 11:12 AM

CLICK FOR DETAILS ABOUT BUYING A ZAMA POSTER!!!!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.