TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'm curious...
People Seeking Info

Subject I'm curious...

Posted by white22sky on March 09, 2012 at 11:45 AM
  This message has been viewed 201 times.

In Reply To New custom sub enclosure and new TwinZ Design product posted by TheTwinZ (Peru) on March 09, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Message I talked to you guys some time ago about a new front bumper design. We didnt get into any detail but you had mentioned something about a new design for the z32 front bumper. I'm wondering is there any progress on this? I'd like to see a version with the 99 JDM bumper with the subtle changes you guys are good at. Not over done but maybe something where if your looking at the JDM bumper from the side it cuts back inward as it goes towards the bottom from about the point of the licence plate bracket down. I think it would give it an updated look. Similar to a ferrari modena front end how it cuts back when you look at it from the side while still keeping the JDM version undertones. Just my thought,s as I am going to be buying a front bumper cover soon and haven't really seen anything that interests me as they come with out building off or adding to an existing design.

" I told my son, you have to catch the football other wise this just
looks like child abuse." - My brother

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.