TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SZ in STL!
People Seeking Info

Subject SZ in STL!

Posted by JDAVE on October 19, 2011 at 7:08 PM
  This message has been viewed 3502 times.

Message Well where to begin?! I have had some local Z freaks asking me to put an event together like this for about 6 months so finally, when we had enough interest, my company (ZHookUP) and Adrenaline motorsports made it happen. Before I go any further I want to give a huge shout out and thanks to Sean King (Seank.STL) and Peter Kalvachev (Petar) for helping coordinate this awesome weekend. I could not have done it without you guys.

Greg and Seb Arrived at Lambert International Airport in St. Louis at 12:30 AM Friday morning (Oct. 7th). We drove to Peter’s house and before they stepped foot in the driveway, the hood latches began popping.

We woke up the next morning and Peter’s lovely wife Brittany had a nice breakfast prepared for us. From there we headed to Adrenaline Motorsports where we had the Dyno reserved for two days to tune the Z’s.

While getting set up, we realized Adrenaline’s Dyno software was dated, but thanks to the knowledge shared between Greg, Seb, and Sean, it was only a matter of time before we got the issue ironed out.

Sean King's CRP TTZ on the Dyno

Sean's Dyno Results

Peter chowing down on some Bagels while Sean's car was getting tuned:)

Susan the Owner of Adrenaline's Skyline

Adrenaline's Supra

Parking lot the first morning-The theme throughout this whole weekend was "No front facia"-lol

Sean and Peter Pulling Peter's plenum to address a Valve Cover leak and replace Peter's Drilled injectors with Nismo 615cc Injectors.

In the meantime, We strapped my car down to the dyno. Mind you we got it back from paint Wednesday, installed Ash's 2.5" piping and Massives on Thursday Night, 300 degree and Nismo 740's, and 58mm throttle bodies on Friday, and dyno Saturday Morning.

My Dyno results (the boost jets and stock manifolds on my car need to go bye-bye)

Seb, Myself, and Greg. Specialty-Z and ZHookUP!

My Z as it looks right now with some more body panels on and the new 18" wheels and tires

Alan's Car on the dyno

Alan's car has the Greddy TD05's

Better pic of Alan's car

Thouy's 350z

Peter and Sean still working on Peter's car..

Sean rocking some fashionable safety goggles while working on Peter's valve cover (sorry for the pic quality on some of these..)

Jeff's Z on the dyno. Stock turbos, 2.5 inch IC and Massive's, Selin, 2.5" exhaust, 615 injectors

Here's a better pic of Jeff's car at my house.

Joe's Z on the Dyno

Joe could have made much more power but his car liked to run lean due to the drilled injectors. DON'T BUY DRILLED INJECTORS!
Here's a better pic of Joe's Z

John (Letterdawg) Letterman's Z on the Dyno

John L. with Greg and Seb infront of his TT

John's Z on 93 octane

John's Z on 110 race gas

Peter's Z

Peter's Dyno Results
stock internals, 3" exhaust, manifolds, sport 700's, 2.5 IC's Massives, Planar intake, Greddy BC, 615 injectors, selin kit

Mike Holden's Dyno results. Same upgrades as Peter but has forged internals, worked heads, cams, and some other goodies..

Thanks for looking!

[ http://www.Facebook.com/thezhookup ]

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.