TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Not saying that at all, but when the original bumper came
People Seeking Info

Subject Not saying that at all, but when the original bumper came

Posted by RAGTPZ on April 19, 2011 at 8:04 AM
  This message has been viewed 455 times.

In Reply To Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding....... posted by SoCalWJS on April 18, 2011 at 09:25 PM

Message out it was stated that there were no plans to build a bolt-on option so folks either had to buck and lay out the cash for it or nothing. Now, almost a year later there's all the sudden a bolt-on that looks almost identically like it?

Yes to Z owners who are familiar with these products will be able to tell the difference. Park one car with the bumper next to a car with a bolt-on and ask a lay person to state the differences between the two and I bet the bumper wouldn't be one of them. I mean, good lord, at least make it look a little different.

To me, this is pretty much a slap in the face to all the folks who jumped in on the original group buy to even get TwinZ to produce the bumper in the first place.

Call it early adopter's remorse or whatever, I hope they sell a lot of them. I have recently pre-ordered another one of their products though, and I am seriously considering cancelling it and just wait till next year when the updated product that looks 90%+ like the original comes out.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.