TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I don't understand...Do you think this diffuser is the exact
People Seeking Info

Subject I don't understand...Do you think this diffuser is the exact

Posted by TheTwinZ (Peru) on April 18, 2011 at 11:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 553 times.

In Reply To I take it this is the side by side comparison? My question posted by RAGTPZ on April 18, 2011 at 08:28 PM

Message same diffuser that the Type II has and you think I only cutted it to fit the stock bumper? If so, you are totally wrong!

This diffuser is a totally different piece...We had to make a totally new diffuser to fit the stock bumper and it was a big PITA as with our Type II bumper. It doesn't have a single dimension similar to the one on our Type II bumper...it's angled and curved different since you have part of the stock bumper behind it, it's slighly wider, the sides, fins and central vent are a lot smaller so it doesn't look out of proportion with the stock bumper, the sides have a bigger curve, etc, etc.

Sorry if you are dissapointed with this, but we can't help you...We would have loved to sell a lot more Type II bumpers to make all the effort we put into them make it worth it, but we got a HUGE surprise when we found out that the Z32 market was not able to pay for it and even worst with our 2+2 version (that even has a totally different diffuser that was another PITA to make too)

We are very passionate with the Z32 and wanted to offer a product that made a dramatical change in the looks of the car and make it keep up with today's standards...that's why we offered the whole bumper at first...Sadly, as much as people loved it, it didn't sell as we thought...That's why we had to make a whole new diffuser instead of finishing the 2 new front bumpers we've been wanting to make for years already.

Again, sorry to dissapoint you, but I was expecting more from you, Randy...You know I have big respect for you and love your Z to death.

'90 Blue Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
'91 White Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
'93 Blue Mazda RX-7 R1 Twin Turbo
'90 Black Nissan 300ZX Naturally Aspired (SOLD - 08/23/05)

Check for TwinZ Design on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/TwinZDesign

VIDEO: TwinZ Design rear bumper with diffuser - For sale @ Z1 Motorsports

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.