TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I think the differences are pretty apparent...
People Seeking Info

Subject I think the differences are pretty apparent...

Posted by Barry (NJ) on April 18, 2011 at 9:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 552 times.

In Reply To I take it this is the side by side comparison? My question posted by RAGTPZ on April 18, 2011 at 08:28 PM

Message It looks to me like the shelf on the full bumper is shorter, and the full bumper obviously goes lower, better complimenting a car with side skirts. That, and I'll admit cost, is what kept me from grabbing the initial product. I don't plan on running side-skirts on my car and felt the added depth of the full bumper wouldn't look right.

I'll admit that I was also balking at the prospect of having to paint the bumper, which adds considerably to the cost. Yes this new option will be much less expensive, but much of that savings will come from the fact that you won't need to bring it to a body shop and have it color matched and painted two different colors. I'm also hoping that the add-on piece itself will be less expensive than the full bumper, as I couldn't really justify that kind of money for a purely cosmetic enhancement anyway.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.