TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Here are the 2011 Calendar Entries,
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Here are the 2011 Calendar Entries,

Posted by Racer300zx on October 09, 2010 at 3:13 AM
  This message has been viewed 362 times.

In Reply To Here are the 2011 Calendar Entries, posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on October 09, 2010 at 01:18 AM

Message not impressive at all you might as well get some off the internet, they are not twinturbo.net best looking cars come on now... please i have been visiting this site for over 2 years now an i have been more impressived with the images i have seen of people fixing there cars in the technical section of the site then these you have chose to be in the calendar please chrisZTT just don't publish a calendar this year then publish a shitty one

that is my opinion so don't take it to the ass thank you

P.S i'm not expert in 300zx to make valid educated opinion on these 300s to say what i think but i have enough knowledge to know that they aren't the best some or should i say all have the same rims, front bumper, and that stupid one white one that is trying to sell his rear bumper. come on now dude i know why you wanna sell your bumper maybe because it makes your car not look like a 300 anymore huh!!! DUh STupid ass that is why no one wants to buy that bumper lol thank you

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.