TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Here are the 2011 Calendar Entries,
People Seeking Info

Subject Here are the 2011 Calendar Entries,

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on October 09, 2010 at 1:18 AM
  This message has been viewed 1769 times.

Message We are not voting yet, this is just a preview of the entries.

First note, can I get an admin to email me at Chris.Touponce@comcast.net so I can kindly ask permission to get a vote post stickied in a few days?? (pretty please)

Second, if you sent me pics and don't see you car pictures here then I didn't receive your email. Please email me asap so we can correct this problem and get you added in. I will allow two days to get me your pics and thats it. Or, if you don't like the pics you sent to me I will also allow those two days to send me something you like better.

Third, please be adults and don't make negative comments on any cars you don't like. Remember, these are the raw photos as they were sent to me. The 12 winners will have some touch ups done to them as needed prior to calendar printing. That reminds me, if anyone is good with editing software, has some free time and wants to volunteer to help me clean up the winning pics I would greatly appreciate it. This takes a lot of time and I am stretched pretty thin at the moment. I can't pay you for you time but we would all appreciate you for your assistance.

Without furthur ado, here are the cars that were submitted for the upcoming calendar. They are random pictures I grabbed from each sumbission and may or may not be the pictures used for those cars that win the vote. I just wanted to give you guys/gals a preview of the cars that you all will be voting on.

Also, don't forget to send me your birthdays. Put "TT.net Birthday" (without the quotes) in the subjuect line and give me your screen name and birthday in the email itself.

And here they are................

Ahmed (again) =)

Alex

Asheel

Brandon

Carlo

Craig

Dee

EZ

Harvey

Jason

Jeff

John

Jon

Jonathon

Josher

Josh

Kenny

Kory

Landon

LJ

Mark

Michael

Mike

Nick

Paul

Randy

Ronnie

Roy

Ryan

Tam

Tim

Tony

Travis

Tu

Victor

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.