TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Where has DVDBurn proven this?
People Seeking Info

Subject Where has DVDBurn proven this?

Posted by ZLover4Life on September 23, 2010 at 6:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 295 times.

In Reply To Wrong. You can't see the forest through the trees posted by Zarcasm(Hfd, CT) on September 22, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Message Because I have yet to see any conclusive evidence that ethanol and electricity are not contributing factors to injector failure. I have seen plenty of evidence demonstrating that ethanol and electricity are the cause of injector failure. Perhaps you're just too easily convinced, because the fact that injector failure increased DRAMATICALLY with the introduction of ethanol speaks volumes to their correlation. Ignoring variables is not a good way to analyze anything, and that's precisely what you're doing.

"When you say this, will you be surprised if your arguments seem to move about instead of staying put? And will you accuse me of being Daedalus who makes them move, though you are yourself much more skillful than Daedalus and make them go around in a circle? Or do you not realize that our argument has moved around and come again to the same place? [...] Or do you not remember?" - Socrates

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.