TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - That's a pretty useless poll.
People Seeking Info

Subject That's a pretty useless poll.

Posted by ZLover4Life on September 21, 2010 at 9:31 PM
  This message has been viewed 310 times.

In Reply To New style, old, reman - Z injectors are a known problem posted by Zarcasm(Hfd, CT) on September 21, 2010 at 08:20 PM

Message A range of 100k-200k miles? That doesn't tell you anything. There's a huge difference between a car with 101k miles and a car with 199k miles... you need more options to be able to conclude anything. You should've done 25k increments, really. And also, it ignores the fact that ethanol additives weren't common for the first decade the 300ZX was around... so my answer to the poll would be "100k-200k," but that ignores that I had annual failure with the 555s I replaced them with, because you asked only about the first failure. Well my car had over 100k miles on non-ethanol fuel, so that's not a fair representation of what's going on now...

"When you say this, will you be surprised if your arguments seem to move about instead of staying put? And will you accuse me of being Daedalus who makes them move, though you are yourself much more skillful than Daedalus and make them go around in a circle? Or do you not realize that our argument has moved around and come again to the same place? [...] Or do you not remember?" - Socrates

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.