TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 200 mph gauges are complete.
People Seeking Info

Subject 1990 200 mph gauges are complete.

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on September 02, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 1833 times.

Message I've received the completed gauges. I've had the complete set of gauges made as there is a little difference in the texture of the material used to make them. After installing just the MPH gauge in order to compare the difference I'm pretty satisfied in how it looks without having to replace all of the gauge faces although that option is available.

If anyone is interested in purchasing either a set or the individual MPH gauge face please let me know. I'm also offering to calibrate the MPH gauge but I am looking into another means of calibrating them by adding an external component. Depending on how that goes you may be able to do it yourself to get the indicated reading within reason.

Here are some pictures. The first and last pictures are of the complete set. I know the center zero is missing from the boost gauge but I've let the maker know and that will be corrected. The pictures of the gauges cluster are with the MPH gauge installed only. The others are OEM. As good as things look with just the MPH gauge installed I personally think it's good by itself. I mean, why mess with the other gauges if you don't need to, right?

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Watch an ECZA meet caravan!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.