TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks to 300Degree, Nixit, Damon, and tt.net
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks to 300Degree, Nixit, Damon, and tt.net

Posted by orion on August 20, 2006 at 8:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 777 times.

Message I wanted to publicly thank Nick and Damon for their help with my fuel rail install. Nixit went out of his way to come to my house while in town on vacation to help with the install and Damon always responded to my e-mail questions within minutes of sending them.

Damon also spent time on the phone helping me with the install. While on the phone with him I kept thinking I’m speaking to one of the creators of tt.net and was honored that he would take his time to call me. I can’t even begin to tell you how much this place means to me and how much I have learned about my Z thanks to Damon, Greg, and tt.net.

I can’t say enough nice things about Nick. When he lived near me he always made himself available to help with my Z. Several times he gave me parts I needed to get my car running but would not accept anything in return. Nixit is truly a wealth of knowledge and one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.

The 300degree fuel rails are a work of art, I’m very satisfied with the product and customer service!

Thank you Nick, Damon, 300Degree and twinturbo.net!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.