TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Correct me if I'm wrong, Greg or other more experienced
People Seeking Info

Subject Correct me if I'm wrong, Greg or other more experienced

Posted by BigTDogg (MA) on October 07, 2004 at 12:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 225 times.

In Reply To STRONG Opinion on ES tension rod bushing........ posted by Greg D. (Specialty-Z) on October 07, 2004 at 12:19 PM

Message Mechies,

The type of failure Greg is describing sounds more like a stress fatigue failure than a shock failure. At least the cracks would build over time, but the final failure mode may be instantaneous. Correct?

Just had bushings put in 2 weeks ago, no issues yet, but no money for adjustable arms yet either. My season lasts another month at the most, so I just hope I last that long.

Saving money to call Kuah...

"...Downpipes own. They own everything...anything...all there ever was and will be...they should be stock on all cars. Screw the environment, emissions, noise! I love them...I shall name my first-born after them with glee..." - SeedyRom 05:13:20 10/03/02

"i love the cock" - genic 22:20:47 09/25/03

"a hair brush does make a nice didlo, but it fixes your hair even better" - Nixit 6/2/2003

"Either ignore him or beat him up. Anything else will be over his head." - Marshall 12:28:23 08/18/04

DJ Juiced: that's been a thorn in my side for a while.
BernardBilski: i feel like that about spee

"i've got to the point where i can drive the Z at its limits and i want more" - shadowZ 16:29:56 08/31/04

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.