|What: SPECIALTY Z - Dyno Tuning Event!
• Z32, Z33, Z34 and GT-R Dyno Tuning
• Get it done right the first time with Specialty Z
When: November 2018
• Exact Dates – To be announced
Where: Performance Evolution (93 Artisan Dr, Smyrna, DE 19977)
1.) Entrance fee is $150, which is non-refundable, once the date is set and airfare is booked for Greg and Seb at Specialty Z
2.) For a Z32 - Your first/single tune is $450, and then $150 for each additional fuel tune. For example, if you just want a 93 octane tune, it will be $450, but if you want a separate map for Q16, it will be another $150, for a total of $600, and so on…
• I also highly recommend ordering and installing one of these (see link below) in advance of the session to simplify your life if you have a Z32. I did it after the fact and wish I would have done it first.
• CLICK: https://www.specialtyz.com/300zx/fueling-ecu/sz-ecu-map-selector.html
3.) For Z33, Z34 and GT-R Tuning – Please call Tony Myrie at number listed below to discuss options.
4.) Dyno time is $125/hr
• A high-quality build and preparation is key here. Mark my word, if your car has issues, they will surface on the Dyno, and the more time you spend on the dyno fixing problems, the more expense things start to get. Be prepared!
5.) Lastly, if you are doing race gas tunes, don’t forget to factor in the cost of race gas.
These costs add up quickly, but knowing that you are getting the most out of your car with a top-notch tuner is priceless. These guys are the absolute best!
Booking: Call or text Tony Myrie at 215-817-4637
• These events tend to fill up quickly, so please reach out to Tony M. ASAP if seriously interested.
Thanks and Good Luck!
Tony Z. (phillyz)
"All I heard was all of this air whooshing around behind me and then you blew by me, just when I thought I had you."
- Disgruntled Mustang GT Owner :-(