Subject SELLING: 1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo, Z32

Posted by Dean-o on September 16, 2024 at 8:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 75 times.

Screen Name:Dean-o
Phone:7024926962
E-mail:herringtons@theherringtongroup.com
Research Dean-o's post history

Message VEHICLE HISTORY
ONE OWNER SINCE NEW. Highly original, unmolested, never restored or resto-modded. Never raced, never drifted. Never smoked the tires. Never been smoked in. Never driven by a teen-ager. Never wrecked. Always professionally maintained. Thick manila folder contains detailed maintenance history. Car has 122,000 gentle miles, driven over 30 years by the same caring adult owner, who is now officially a proud geezer.

All systems are functioning as expected. There are no warning lights illuminated and no error codes being thrown. A/C will freeze your knees.

Always garaged and covered, it has spent the last 23+ years in the climate of the dry southwest desert, so is rust free. Kept in purpose-built garage, with battery conditioner/charger hooked up between outings.

WHY AM I SELLING MY MUCH LOVED TWIN TURBO?
Sadly, for the same reason I recently sold my airplane. Too much hangar time, too little air time. As an official geezer, I’m finding that I’m a victim of diminishing capabilities, hence I need to reduce the number of internal combustion engines in my life. My loss, your gain.

CARFAX REPORT
CarFax report (VIN # JN1CZ24D2RX545636) says the car comes with a COMPLETELY CLEAR title, with NO branded, NO rebranded, NO flood, NO fire, NO hail, NO lemon, NO salvage, NO junk, and NO rebuilt title history. It’s clean as a whistle.

The COMPLETELY CLEAN CarFax report shows the following:
• NO total loss
• NO accidents of any degree
• NO structural damage of any degree
• NO airbag deployment
• NO odometer rollback
• NO manufacturers recalls
• Registration and service history in Texas, Nevada and Utah
• Long history of PASSING annual SAFETY AND EMISSION INSPECTIONS

MILEAGE
Driven lightly but consistently (never put in deep storage) in its thirty-plus years. It has accumulated an average of 3,450 miles a year of city, country, highway and freeway driving (total mileage is now barely over 122,000). Never been driven on unpaved dirt or gravel roads, and certainly not off-road.

EXTERIOR FEATURES AND APPEARANCE
Finished in Nissan’s striking Super Black (KH3), the paint is 85% plus original, with only a few little parking lot dings professionally repaired and painted over the years. Body panels remarkably flaw free. Frame is absolutely straight and in excellent shape. Never wrecked. Factory-correct 1994 Twin-Turbo spoiler is present and in excellent condition.

Car has the appearance you would expect of a gently used, heavily pampered, often waxed, much loved, always garaged and covered, prized vehicle. This is the closest thing to a SuperCar that I could ever afford, and it's been treated with care.

Lighting features include brilliant projection-type, dazzling white halogen headlights and integrated halogen fog lights. Aluminum alloy wheels are factory chromed, and feature Gorilla wheel locks.

Rear window is heated and has electric washer/wiper. Side mirrors are heated and electrically controlled from the cockpit.

INTERIOR EQUIPMENT AND APPEARANCE
The cabin features black cloth seats (critical in high temp/humidity climates) joined by gray suede on the lower dash, center console, and door panels. A driver’s door padded armrest bolster has been added (sorely needed in the Z), and a removable, padded headrest bolster has been added to each seat headrest (also sorely needed).

All original cut-pile carpets (very good condition) with matching logo floor mats (good, serviceable on driver side, excellent on passenger side). All original cargo area carpeting (very good condition). Retractable cover in cargo area is fully functional (good condition).

Smoked glass T-Tops (lockable and removable) in excellent condition (VIN engraved), with both detachable window covers included.

Seats are both reclining, with a 7-way power adjustable driver seat.

Convenience amenities include automatic climate control, cruise control, power mirrors, power windows and power door locks.

A leather-wrapped steering wheel frames a 160-mph speedometer, a tachometer with an inset oil-pressure gauge, boost gauge, and gauges for coolant temperature and fuel level.

SECURITY FEATURES
Nissan’s factory alarm system is fully functional, but a more fully featured aftermarket alarm system has been installed and is also fully functional. An impossible-to-find Ignition Kill Switch has been added (for an additional $5000 I’ll show you where it is). (smiley face here)

Aluminum alloy wheels are factory chromed and protected by Gorilla wheel locks. The T-Tops have the VIN number etched into them, to discourage theft and/or aid recovery.

SUPER MONEY-SAVING FEATURE
If you happen to have a bit heavier right foot, you’ll love the impossible-to-find Brake Light Kill Switch, which can be a real money saver (for another $5000 I’ll show you where it is, too). (smiley face here, too)

DRIVETRAIN
Car is powered by Nissan’s famous 3.0-liter VG30DETT, DOHC, 24-valve, Twin-Turbo V-6, putting out 300+ hp and a zillion pound feet of torque. This engine features variable valve timing and sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection and has been lightly upgraded. This engine has NEVER been out of the car, as there’s never been a need to do that level of maintenance on it. Sure, it’s had timing belts, drive belts, water pumps, all hoses replaced, spark plugs and fuel injectors replaced when needed, but nothing else has ever been needed.

I had a Geddy Turbo-Timer installed in order to protect the turbos from coking the oil in them immediately after shutdown. That’s why my turbos remain so strong and have lasted so long.

It has a five-speed manual, overdrive transmission (upgraded by the selling Nissan dealership with 1995 internals to overcome the problematic 1994 internals), so you can truly enjoy the pleasure of “stirring your own.”

It rides on a four-wheel independent multi-link suspension and is equipped with the fabulous Super HICAS four-wheel steering system, for lightning quick turns through tight corners. This HICAS system is the electrically powered one, NOT the problematic hydraulic systems on the pre-94s.

Steering is via electronic speed-sensitive power rack-and-pinion.

It comes with a driver-controlled switch for selecting Touring or Sport mode for the suspension, depending on your need for speed.

Additionally, it has front and rear stabilizer bars, power four-wheel vented disc brakes, and anti-lock ABS.

ENTERTAINMENT
AM/FM CD stereo with power antenna. The original, problematic CD player, has been replaced by a new head unit, but the old, non-working unit is included for authenticity. One of the rear Bose speakers died and was replaced with a modern equivalent. Sound system is GREAT!

ADDITIONAL ITEMS
Comes with original owner’s manual, original floor mats and two keys.

BONUS EXTRAS (included at no extra cost)
• Original SpaceSaver spare (never been on the ground). Original air canister eventually leaked (like most of them do), so I recommend you get a simple 12V compressor, or a replacement canister (circa $30).
• Original scissor jack (never used)
• Original tire iron (never used)
• Remaining filter oil and filter cleanser for K&N velocity intake filter
• One boxed, Genuine OEM Nissan, oil filter
• Very rare original headlight aiming kit
• Extra windshield washer fluid reservoir (reconditioned)
• Custom fitted, full-car cover
• Custom fitted front nose mask
• Removable padded headrest bolster (both seats)
• Padded armrest bolster, driver side
• Various extra small parts

OPTIONAL EXTRAS (can be purchased separately)
• Genuine Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo shop service manual (2” thick, not some lame Haynes or Chilton manual). Due to their rarity these are going for circa $250 on eBay. $200
• Full color book on the complete history of the Z cars, THE Z-CAR STORY, by Brian Long, with fore-word by “The Father of the Z-Car” Yutaka Katayama. $25 ($50 on Amazon)
• Pre-assembled, presentation quality 1/43 plastic model of 300 ZX Twin Turbo, by Kato. Red exterior, black interior. Two doors and the hood open, revealing great detailing. Mounted on mirrored platform, in clear presentation case. $40

Now accepting offers over $25,000 US. Cash or wire transfer. No funny money or funny business.

Call Dean at my SW Utah home, (702) 492-6962, for questions or additional photos.

Your chariot awaits.

Follow Ups
  • 1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo, Z32 - Dean-o 20:02:55 09/16/24