TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1995 Twin Turbo, Manual Transmission, Pearl White
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 Twin Turbo, Manual Transmission, Pearl White

Posted by ZXRider on September 08, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  This message has been viewed 206 times.

Screen Name:ZXRider
Phone:Use E-Mail
E-mail:thegreatbenny@hotmail.com
Research ZXRider's post history

Message The time has come to sell my 1995 Twinturbo 300ZX.

Info about the Z:
Twin turbo, 5spd manual transimssion, pearl white (QN0 paint code), tan cloth/suede interoior. Federal emission, Bose audio, auto climate control, dual airbag.

Mileage: 77,714 miles
VIN: JN1CZ24D9SX570300
Model ID: KRLZ32XSUDGK
MFD date of 1/95
Never been in any accident, clean CA title

Overview history about the Z:
I purchased this Z on 4/25/2015 from the original seller in Springboro, Ohio with the mileage of 74,600 miles. I found the vehicle listed on Autotrader.com and Twinturbo.net's resident Z Whisperer, SilverTwin(OH), was kind enough to perform an inspection on the vehicle for me. The next weekend, I flew to Ohio and closed the deal on the Z. The next morning, I stopped by RameyZ for a timing belt change and a handful of maintanance items before driving it back to CA. Thanks to RameyZ and SilverTwin(OH) the following maintenance items performed were: 120k timing belt kit with upper and lower RameyZ idler studs, set of PFR6B-11B spark plugs, OEM air filters, replaced clutch fluid, replaced brake fluid, changed oil and oil filter. Before the cross country trip, the tires were replaced with OEM tire size (225/50ZR-16 & 245/45ZR-16) Toyo Proxes T1R which I had purchased from TireRack and drop shipped to a local tire shop. Front of the vehicle was wrapped with blue painters tape during the drive from Ohio to CA (front bumper, hood, fenders and A-pillars). One last note, while I am the 2nd owner of this Z, Carfax report shows 3 owners becasue of the original owner transfering the title from his name to a family trust few years prior to my purchse.

Since purchase, it has always been garage kept, driven only on the weekends. Wash and wax have been done using Meguiar's products. Previous owner had it always garage kept and sold it because of his age (If I recall, he was in his early-mid 70s), finding it difficult to get in and out of. It had been his second vehicle all throughout ownership.

Modifications:
The Z is almost bone stock. Only aftermarket modifications on it are the following:
-Specialty Z Labree 2.5" catback. X-pipe. Polished mufflers, aluminum piping. OG SZ exhaust purchaed circa 2007. Installed with all new hardware and hangers.
-KYB AGX shocks front and back, reused OEM springs with Tein silencer rubber covers. Full bushing kit from CZP. Shocks were replaced because of the OEM front shock seals failed. Decided to use KYB shocks instead of OEM shocks purely based on the astronomical cost of the OEM shocks. (stock electronic actuators have been kept and will be provided with the Z).
-Sweet later generation Twinturbo.net rear license plate frame.

Maintenance:
For the most part all of the maintance has been done by myself or with the help of TT.net member DaveN here in SoCal.
-One of the first items replaced when vehicle arrived in CA was the fuel filter. Replaced original fuel filter with a new OEM unit.
-Driver's side tension rod was replaced with a good condition used OEM replacement since the original t-rod bushing started a tear and began leaking.
-Oil changes have been done every year or 3,000 miles using Mobil 1 5W-50 full synthetic with Mobil 1 oil filter.
-SuperStart battery installed in 2018 (battery date sticker of 3/18). Battery always disconnted when vehicle was not planned for use.
-Passes CA smog inspection without any issues.
-No known mechanical issues. Hits full boost and turbos do not smoke.

Why it's for sale? Life changes and the joy is no longer there. Hoping another Z32 enthusiast purchases this Z and gets years of joy out of it like I did. Sadly I do not have the window sticker as the previous owner wasn't able to find it. I do have the original owner's manual with the leather cover. The infamous head light aiming kit is included and so is the never used space saver spare tire along with the inflation canister. Spare scissor jack is also included and never been used. OEM taneu cover (no splits), along with the t-top shades and t-top storage bags are all included and look brand new.

Asking price: $34,500.

Here are some images I took after a recent wash. I can provide additional images upon request.

IMG_5348
IMG_5350
IMG_5447
IMG_5352
IMG_5419
IMG_5416
IMG_5465
IMG_5391
IMG_5359
IMG_5389
IMG_5385
IMG_5382
IMG_5373

Follow Ups
  • 1995 Twin Turbo, Manual Transmission, Pearl White - ZXRider 14:10:40 09/08/24