People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: NISSAN Z32 300ZX Billet Topfeed Fuel Rails

Posted by Polar_Engineering on September 27, 2022 at 3:31 AM
  This message has been viewed 637 times.

Screen Name:Polar_Engineering
Phone:4152032739
E-mail:info@polarengineering.co
Research Polar_Engineering's post history

I am starting to take orders for a 3rd batch of my billet, topfeed, under plenum fuel rails.

ORDER HERE

THESE ARE THE ONLY 8AN FUEL RAILS ON THE MARKET THAT DO NOT REQUIRE ANY MACHINING TO LOWER INTAKE MANIFOLD.

PLEASE READ:
-This is to secure your order in the 3rd batch of billet topfeed fuel rails.

-Production will start the week of September 19th, 2022.

-Production and delivery will take 5-6 weeks.

-At this time, 25 sets are planned for production and spots will fill on first come, first served basis.

-Default color is BLACK. Custom colors are available as well at an additional $80.

As I work further to completely revive and bring up to modern standards Nissan 300ZX Z32 fuel delivery system, I am happy to announce Polar Engineering billet, topfeed, true 8AN, under-plenum mounted fuel rails.

This setup has been in development for well over a year and at times seemed impossible to execute successfully without abandoning at least one goal from the list of those I wanted to achieve. I have been around Z32 platform for 16 years now and have a good understanding of what most owners wanted:

An ability to run modern topfeed injectors that are reliable and available in various sized to fit a broad spectrum of performance needs.
Being able to install a fuel rail setup without making any extensive and irreversible changes to their factory lower intake manifold and retaining factory convenience features (cruise control).
Reduce downtime during installation and hours of labor required to complete the install.
An option to run factory plenum, as well as all other (widely used) intake manifold designs.
A true 8AN rail, fittings and connecting hose that would eliminate the need to run fuel rails in parallel connection.
Not having to take out a mortgage to afford all of the above.

Polar Engineering billet fuel rail does all of the above and it will be the last fuel delivery setup that you would need to buy no matter what your power goals are. This kit is built around Injector Dynamics 34mm line of injectors that are available in different flow rates ranging from 850cc all the way to 2600cc. I personally recommend using only ID injectors and purchase them from authorized dealers.

This fuel rail is built and all its parts are chosen specifically to be safe to use with regular gasoline and E85. All hoses and o-rings are E85 safe. All aluminum parts are Type II anodized to prevent oxidation.

Since Nissan switched lower intake manifold style almost mid-way through production, those manifolds differ slightly. I did not want to re-invent location of injection position and tried to stay as close to factory point as close as possible.

For those who are wondering:

For early style intake manifolds, fuel injection position is 4.2mm higher than stock. For late style, fuel injection position is 4.6mm lower than stock. Those deviations from stock injection position are negligible.

-THESE FUEL RAILS (both early and late) DO NOT REQUIRE ANY MODIFICATIONS TO LOWER INTAKE MANIFOLDS. NO MACHINING NECESSARY. ZERO! DIRECT BOLT ON TO LOWER INTAKE MANIFOLD.

-IF YOU ARE RUNNING A FACTORY PLENUM, YOU WILL NEED TO CLEARANCE A SMALL AREA IN MANIFOLD CASTING PICTURED IN AN ADDED IMAGE. IT SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE THAN 5 MINUTES OF WORK WITH A DREMEL OR 1 MINUTE WITH A GRINDER.

-IF YOU ARE RUNNING ASHSPEC INTAKE MANIFOLD, THERE ARE NO MODIFICATIONS OF ANY KIND REQUIRED. DIRECT BOLT ON!

QUICK OVERVIEW:

-Available for both early and late style lower intake manifolds.

-Fuel rails and injector mounting plates are precision CNC machined from 6061 aluminum.

-Fuel rails are mounted on precision CNC machined composite spacers to reduce heat transfer from lower intake manifold.

-Fuel rails will be ceramic coated black to further reduce heat transfer into fuel.

-All aluminum components will be Type II anodized black.

-Supply and return ports of fuel rails are machined for 8AN ORB threads.

-Fuel rails with be connected in front by a ½” ID reinforced E85 safe and nylon braided hose. I am now fully set up to produce these custom hoses in house and will offer lifetime warranty on them against leaks.

-A threaded protrusion on top of each fuel rail allows the use of factory fuel temperature sensor in factory location.

-All stainless steel hardware and corrosion resistant clamps where applicable.

-Polar Engineering logo will be laser etched on injector mounting plates.

-Presence of logo on fuel rails is to be determined.

-New style injector connector pigtails will be included with this kit with detailed instructions on splicing them in. I will leave adequate lead length for you to be able to route your wires in a way you see fit.

-Fuel rail will come with detailed installation instructions and schematics as well as personal support from myself. I will be posting a complete video overview just like with my other products.

-You will have a choice of factory 5/16” barbed, 6AN or 8AN fittings on inlet/outlet ports of these fuel rails.

PRICE:

These fuel rails will be priced at USD 650.00 (shipped in the USA) (I am happy to ship worldwide at buyer's cost which should be around USD 70-85) per assembly for any combination of options that you choose. If you are ordering from South Pacific region, please contact Robert Sidaway at RGS Performance. He is my official distributor in that region.

These fuel rails require lots of careful and delicate machining during production and careful polishing of all o-ring mating surfaces. I feel like this is a reasonable price given the fact that there have not been any corners cut with this project. I design these things out of passion and in my spare time. If you are at a point where you think you need this setup, you probably looked around and can appreciate that you are getting more features than anything else on the market (even for other platforms) at a lower rate. All fuel rails will come pre-assembled and connecting hose properly clocked/pressure tested. You have an option to purchase fuel injectors from me as well. Please contact me for pricing. I have all available genuine Injector Dynamics injectors of all flow rates.

Again, this is second part of NISSAN Z32 300ZX fuel system overhaul and more parts will be coming out to surpass all your performance goals.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLACING AN ORDER.

Please ask me any questions you may have FIRST, before you commit.

Best way to order is directly through the website. It lets me keep things organized and easy to process shipping. If you have questions, please message or comment and I will clarify anything I might have missed.

ORDER HERE

Follow Ups