TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - OEM Z32 parts. Many are brand new.(Updated list)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: OEM Z32 parts. Many are brand new.(Updated list)

Posted by ZXoltan on May 31, 2021 at 9:26 AM
  This message has been viewed 905 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:Please Email
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message OEM parts. Many Brand New.

Some extra parts I’m listing as I come across them and have time. If it’s been removed that means I sold it, but please email with your needs, since I have other things not yet listed.

Brand New, Discontinued OEM Cam Position Sensor (CAS) Early Style 1990-1993
OEM Part # 23731-45V10

This is a genuine Nissan OEM part, that has been discontinued for some time. It is NOT aftermarket, and has never been installed. These are nearly impossible to find in truly new condition. The ones found on Ebay tend to be rebuilt parts that are merely cleaned up and labeled as new—the bearings are often weak and they usually don’t work very well for very long. The shaft on a new CAS should have some resistance when turning it (not loose or freely turning) yet should be smooth, without any binding.

$325 shipped within the US.

">
">
">
">

OEM N62 MAF with Original Air Cleaner Box. $125 plus shipping.
MAF is very clean, with screens on both ends intact. Came off running car several years ago. I prefer not to separate.

">
">
">
">
">
">
">

">

OEM 1994-1996 TT O2 sensors: New (NOS) Discontinued by Nissan

Brand new Nissan oxygen sensors 22690-48P01/48P11 (Identical on both sides of the car, except for the location of the wiring clip.) Let me know which side you need and I will make sure clip is in the correct location.

The Nissan part number specifies this for the 94-96 twin turbo, but many have reported they have run them in earlier TT’s. Several people have had good results in their NA cars, as well.

If you do a TT.net search, the consensus is that genuine Nissan O2 sensors tend to work better than generic Bosch parts. These are discontinued and no longer available.

$150 each, shipped via priority mail or $285 for a pair. (MSRP $178 each but discontinued and no longer available through Nissan). Best to replace these in pairs.

">
">
">
">

New OEM Nissan Twin Turbo Rear Wheel Bearings (will not fit NA). Brand new in the Nissan box, still wrapped in original corrosion-protective paper. I have both right and left rear bearings, so please specify which side you need.

$215 each, plus shipping. [$350 retail price]
">
">
">

Brand New OEM Turbocharger (Nissan/Garrett)

Never installed, brand new from the factory. This has been sealed up and still in perfect condition. As you can see, all original markings are in place, as is the heat shield around the actuator.
This is currently set up for the passenger side. Could be clocked to use on driver’s side with the appropriate actuator.
Includes Nissan OEM Downpipe Gasket 14445-40P00 ($28 value)

$725 (No core charge), plus shipping and paypal fees.

">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">

94-96 pair of black front seatbelts, exceptionally nice. These are mounted on the rear pillar, rather than the door. Although intended for later model cars, they can be adapted to fit in 90-93 models with minimum modifications. Hard to find item in this condition. $165 for the pair, plus shipping.

Note: Pictures are representative, and not the exact belts being sold—can send actual pictures on request to serious buyers. Bolts may be shown but not included.

">
">
">
">

Bose Stereo Speaker. Clean used part. I have two of these remaining. $35 each

">
">

US Spec ECU Bracket: Used, but plating is like new. Replace your nasty, rusted bracket with a pristine piece. I have three of these (in both gold and silver cad, please specify which you want). $15 each plus shipping

">

Electronics modules, pre-owned condition. Many are for automatic transmission-- please do your own homework to verify application. No need for these so selling cheap-- great to keep around as spares, especially as most Z32 parts are discontinued and no longer available. Feel free to make an offer for all of the modules together.

47850-50p00: 93-96 ABS control $15
">

28540-46P00: 94-96 Auto Trans shift lock $10
">

18930-48P10: 94-96 Cruise Control module $10

">

I have a number of other modules as well that are not listed or catalogued. Please ask if you need something specific.

94 to 96 style CAS Connector kit, for repair or upgrading to the newer style CAS. BRAND NEW. $7.00 plus first class shipping ($14 at Concept Z).

">

I try to price my parts reasonably and according to what they are worth. If you feel something is slightly overpriced, feel free to ask, but please do not lowball me (seems to be a lot of that lately). Thank you!

Ppal: bmkorman@gmail.com
Please send friends & family payment or add 4% for regular paypal

Follow Ups
  • OEM Z32 parts. Many are brand new.(Updated list) - ZXoltan 09:26:46 05/31/21