TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Polar Engineering Z32 300ZX Billet Sway Bar Mounting Bracket
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Polar Engineering Z32 300ZX Billet Sway Bar Mounting Bracket

Posted by Pearl_TTZ on December 04, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  This message has been viewed 1015 times.

Screen Name:Polar_Engineering
Phone:4152032739
E-mail:info@polarengineering.co
Research Polar_Engineering's post history

Happy to announce a group buy for Polar Engineering NISSAN Z32 300ZX Billet Sway Bar Mounting Brackets!

I was finally able to negotiate and submit a batch order for polyurethane bushings. That is now paid for and we will have these bushings made for us within 4-6 weeks.

For detailed information about this kit, please click the link below and read the description. If you have ANY questions, please let me know below.

This time around, I am offering more options for this kit. You will be able to order your set in four configurations:

-Stillen sway bars front and rear ($220 shipped in the USA)
-Suspension Techniques sway bars front and rear ($220 shipped in USA)
-Whiteline sway bars front and rear ($235 shipped in USA)
-Custom configuration that you can mention in notes upon checkout (that includes stock sway bars) ($245 shipped in the USA)

On top of that, this time around your kit will come anodized. You will have a choice of black or silver anodized processing. I strongly suggest to go with black as it will blend in with the rest of the underside and gives a uniform finish without visible CNC toolpaths.

All kits will come with Prothane greasable, graphite impregnated, polyurethane bushings, black in color. Prothane polyurethane bushings are rated at 70a durometer rating (hardest suspension polyurethane on the market) and will give your sway bar setup a firm grip, while at the same time eliminating sway bar binding.

Polar Engineering kits come with 10.9-grade hardware that matches Japanese automotive standards. Steel bolts are also flanged, which distributes load evenly and eliminates the need for additional washers. The bolts are coated to provide superior corrosion resistance even in wet environments.

Production time is 5-6 weeks. That means these will be shipping 1st-2nd week of January 2021. I offered this product before, so it is going straight into CNC machining.

PLEASE NOTE!!!
This kit makes your front sway bar sit ~10mm lower than it would be in factory configuration. It is not possible to mount and use polyurethane bushings without doing so. Your mounting bracket kit will come with 10mm spacers and longer bolts to lower your Z’s under shroud. That should address all potential rubbing in that area, but please be advised to check clearance with undershroud and passenger side air conditioner line once installation is complete. Some wiggling around may be necessary.

To order, please click the link below and submit the purchase through the website.

https://www.polarengineering.co/product-page/z32-300zx-full-set-billet-sway-bar-mounts

Thank you everyone who expressed interest in these and brought them back into production.

Follow Ups
  • Polar Engineering Z32 300ZX Billet Sway Bar Mounting Bracket - Pearl_TTZ 19:35:52 12/04/20