Subject SELLING: High Perf Parts: New and Used

Posted by ZXoltan on October 11, 2020 at 9:38 AM
  This message has been viewed 670 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:Please Email
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message Big Brake Brembo/Stoptech setup

350z Brembo Front Calipers with Brand New StopTech 2 pc Aero Rotors. I will also throw in a new set of Centric ceramic brake pads. The calipers are used and I would recommend repainting in your color choice.

StopTech 12.75 inch 2-piece Aero-Rotors (350Z Track Model) are significantly lighter weight than the 1-piece rotors and run cooler. The outer disk can be replaced
$1100 (local pickup preferred but I will ship at buyer expense).

This is a direct bolt-on setup that will provide much better braking power and lighten up unsprung weight without additional brackets or adapters. Will require drilling of the knuckle to accommodate the larger caliper bolts.

">
">
">
">
">
">
">

Throttle spring covers: These are original pieces removed from a J30 and are straight but should be painted or plated before installation. Hard to find these days. I have not seen a J30 in a junkyard in quite some time (I had pulled these about 6 years ago). $20 plus shipping (can probably send first class for a few bucks).

">

8 T-bolt clamps for 2” intercooler hoses. High quality stainless steel. Brand New, never installed. Purchased from Z1. $20 for the set.
">

Nismo Eurospec Oversized oil cooler for Z32 TT- Complete kit

The Nismo Oil Cooler is 300% more efficient than the JDM/US stock cooler.

$345 includes brand new powder-coated mounting plate, mounting bolts, oil hose, and Breeze clamps. This kit was purchased from Concept Z (sells for $500 at CZP). The cooler itself was previously run in my car for a few years, but everything else is brand new and never mounted. Cooler is very clean--Fins are in good shape and there are no leaks.

">
">
">
">
">
The cooler has been discontinued by Nissan and CZP is selling off the last few units.

Please send friends and family paypal or include an additional 4% to cover paypal costs. Paypal: bmkorman@gmail.com.

Follow Ups
  • High Perf Parts: New and Used - ZXoltan 09:38:23 10/11/20