TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Miscellaneous parts - Injectors, Sub/Amp Cover, more!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Miscellaneous parts - Injectors, Sub/Amp Cover, more!

Posted by lleron on September 05, 2020 at 6:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 549 times.

Screen Name:lleron
Phone:732 - 763 - xxxx
E-mail:jnorell87@gmail.com
Research lleron's post history

Message Prices do not include shipping. I'm located in 90043 (Los Angeles) for anyone who would like a local pickup. Please give me a few days to pack up items if shipping and let me know if you'd like more info or pictures.

PHOTOS HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/igG4iBKgGb1x1sBe6

New style injectors + adapter kit - $250
-Taken off my 1995 with ~130k miles. All worked fine when removed, however I cracked the connector body on ~2 when removing them. The adapter kit for old style rails came with another set I purchased. I can include my old 1995 harness (cut at the firewall) if you'd like to pick it apart for the additional connectors if you pay the extra shipping. I'd recommend replacing the o-rings and pintle caps on these as well.

Tan SubBox+Amp Cover - $225 (shipping is going to be difficult)
- Brand new, never used. Came with my car but I'd prefer a more subtle setup. Both of these were from a member who used to make them on here ~10 years ago.

Greddy turbo timer -$40
-Used but very good condition. I may have a plug and play ignition harness (if I can find it) but don't want to promise that as I need to dig.

Nismo rear suspension bushings - $40
-I bought too many by accident when replacing bushing in all my control arms. These same bushings fit in a few spots in the rear suspension and I believe are ~$35 each from CZP.

Front stock tension rods with ES bushings - $40
-Were on the car when I bought it, I replaced them with adjustable units.

Stock intercoolers + piping - $180
-Were removed to replace with 2.5" piping. I cut one of the tabs off when removing that I'll weld and clean up prior to shipping. They may need an additional coupler or clamps.

Stock headlight class and inserts -$40
-Passenger side is RARE 1995 glass for those looking to replace a more recent set. Driver's side is older glass. The main headlights cracked during shipment (was doing an HID retrofit project) but the glass and inserts are good.

Megan TT 2.5" Test pipes -$80
-Used, I would prefer to not ship.

Follow Ups
  • Miscellaneous parts - Injectors, Sub/Amp Cover, more! - lleron 18:45:38 09/05/20