People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: High Perf Parts: New and Used

Posted by ZXoltan on August 16, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 320 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:Please Email
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message NISMO Radiator Cap. FREE with purchase of anything else in this ad.

Rated at 1.3kg/cm (18.2lbs). This is a used part that came on my 95TT when I bought it (switched to stock cap). The label has faded, but seals are intact and still very pliable. Z1 sells for $60+ This one is genuine Nismo-- Beware of those selling for much less, as there are many counterfeits out there!
">
">
">

Nismo Eurospec Oversized oil cooler for Z32 TT- Complete kit

The Nismo Oil Cooler is 300% more efficient than the JDM/US stock cooler.

$345 with includes brand new powder-coated mounting plate, mounting bolts, oil hose, and Breeze clamps. This kit was purchased from Concept Z (sells for $500). The cooler itself was previously run in my car, but everything else is brand new and never mounted. Cooler is very clean--Fins are in good shape and there are no leaks.

">
">
">
">
">
The cooler has been discontinued by Nissan and CZP is selling off the last few units.

Z1 2” intercooler coupler hoses. High quality preformed silicone hoses. Comes with 8 T-bolts. I have two sets (one new, one used):
NEW: $90 plus shipping.
USED: $70 plus shipping.
( Z1 lists for $124 as a set.) The new set is pictured, but other set has less than 100 miles and hardly looks used at all. However, if you want them to be perfect, please buy the new set. I am going to keep whichever set does not sell for my own use.
">
">
">

Old Skool JWT Dual-Pop Charger Kit,
The Jim Wolf Technology Z32 TT Dual Pop-Charger air intake literally doubles the measurable air flow of the system. Boost lag is significantly reduced by eliminating the original tee hose and single inlet. Recommended for VG30 TT cars (must have special ecu/chip)
Includes:
• Elbows with silicone connectors and clamps
• Two air cleaners with venturis and three large band clamps (two plus one extra)
• Dummy MAF
• Low Speed Driveability Kit
• Hardware & Instructions
This was on my car when I bought it and everything is in very good condition, except the chrome end on one of the air cleaners is in rough shape. I removed it from an old air cleaner and there is still some residual from where it was glued down.
Price reduced for quick sale: $140 plus shipping.
">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">

Please send friends and family paypal or include an additional 4% to cover paypal costs. Paypal: bmkorman@gmail.com.

Follow Ups
  • High Perf Parts: New and Used - ZXoltan 17:21:40 08/16/20