People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx TT

Posted by YlwPrlZTT on February 08, 2020 at 3:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 956 times.

Screen Name:YlwPrlZTT
Phone:718-208-0931
E-mail:khanc0724@gmail.com
Research YlwPrlZTT's post history

Message The time has come for me to move on. I hate to see it go but I have to. 1990 Z TT, Yellow Pearl Glow, stock turbos, 163K miles. All mods are listed in my profile. The following needs to be done:
Front right strut knocks when it's cold, rear main seal leaks slightly, A/C works but should be rebuilt, heat works but it's either cool air or hot (the air mix door motor is only a 2 position motor), front windshield needs some work (minor scratches), steering rack leaks a little and should be rebuilt or replaced, right rear quarter panel has a small dent. No windshield wiper fluid reservoir. The injectors were replaced just a few years ago but the car was in storage for the past 2 years while I was deployed. I am about to leave for deployment again and I just don't want to waste the Z sitting in storage for longer. I don't have the time to work on it with my job as much as I love to do it and family is getting bigger :-). The engine runs great but one of the belts needs to be replace due to a small squeal.
The car is located in Virginia Beach, VA. I'm not trying sell it to anyone with any surprises so feel free to ask about anything. Please email for pics. I'm asking $7500.

Follow Ups