People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 Pearl Yellow Z32 TT: Parts Car

Posted by 90PearlYellowTT on October 29, 2019 at 1:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 627 times.

Screen Name:90PearlYellowTT
Phone:2037332706
E-mail:mackrx7@yahoo.com
Research 90PearlYellowTT's post history

Message I have for sale, a Twin Turbo Pearl Yellow 1990 300ZX, which is in a very sad state, and only good for parts. I am the third owner of the car; and have owned it for 17 years. It was in storage for the past 10 years, and I was preparing to sell it. This Summer, ~ $ 3k of maintenance was performed, primarily consisting of the 60k timing belt maintenance and fuel injectors. A few days ago, I took it out for a short drive in town, despite the fact that it was not insured or registered; it was only a few miles, so what could happen, right? Well, I accelerated too quickly over a small hump in the road, which unloaded the suspension, causing the rear wheels to spin, resulting in me losing control of the car, and hitting a telephone pole. I am in a state of depression having killed a special Z32, with only 53k miles on the odometer. The car is 100% stock. At this point, I am not looking to make much money; my primary goal is to make sure the parts go to a Z32 enthusiast. The interior is in good shape, but the seats and side panels were re-done in leather, by the original owner, as I suspect the car originally had cloth seats. The engine's crankshaft pully was hit by the energy impact to the radiator, and is broken, so I am not sure what state the engine internals are in. The transmission I susect, is okay.

The car is currently sitting at a tow yard, for which I am paying a daily storage charge. If I had the space, I would bring the car home and part it out; but I do not, so I would like to sell the car as a whole. I haven't the slightest idea what the car is worth, so I am selling it for the Best Offer. The car is located in New Milford, Connecticut.

The best way to reach me is via text message @ 203.733.2706

Thank you for looking at my ad.

Follow Ups