TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Nissan GTR R35 Ignition Coil Mounting Plate Kit (GROUP BUY)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Nissan GTR R35 Ignition Coil Mounting Plate Kit (GROUP BUY)

Posted by Pearl_TTZ on October 02, 2019 at 3:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 797 times.

Screen Name:Polar_Engineering
Phone:4152032739
E-mail:info@polarengineering.co
Research Polar_Engineering's post history

Message Since the initial release earlier this year, a good number of Nissan Z32 owners all over the world chose to upgrade their ignition system to R35 GTR ignition coils by running Polar Engineering mounting plates. Now that we have confirmed videos of cars running and driving using our kits, even more messages are starting to come in asking questions and requesting quotes. I think this is a great time to start putting together and arranging a group buy for our kit to help those who were putting off their purchase. The plan is to offer the kit in two options: one option being a full kit minus ignition coils and another option would be for a full kit that would also include GTR R35 ignition coils. We understand that people want to save money by sourcing used GTR coils, but we strongly urge everyone to order brand new ignition coils with their kit especially since the price difference is not very significant. As of right now, I am just testing waters with this group buy and want to gauge the interest in the community. It would be great to get commitment from 20-25+ buyers to get things rolling. By purchasing Polar Engineering kits, you get an OEM quality way of mounting new generation Nissan ignition system on your car and eliminating problematic components of the old system along the way. If you would be interested in participating in this group buy, please message me on Facebook, the site, or email info@polarengineering.co . Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/polarengineering

https://www.polarengineering.co/product-page/z32-300zx-ignition-coil-mounting-plate-kit

[/URL]

Follow Ups
  • Nissan GTR R35 Ignition Coil Mounting Plate Kit (GROUP BUY) - Pearl_TTZ 15:57:47 10/02/19