TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SELLING: Driver&Pass 2+0 Door Shells (no rock guard) and pas
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SELLING: Driver&Pass 2+0 Door Shells (no rock guard) and pas

Posted by dutch_Z on September 27, 2019 at 1:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 513 times.

Screen Name:dutch_Z
Phone:6168343306
E-mail:dutch300zx@gmail.com
Research dutch_Z's post history

Message MAKE AN OFFER, I WANT THESE THINGS GONE!

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

Up for sale is a set of used white driver/passenger 2+0 door shells and a used red passenger fender. These came with my car (since sold) but I never even took them out of the boxes.

I believe the doors are from a 1990-94 due to having the threaded hole for the seat belts, and they appear to have the rock guard shaved off. They have some scuffs/scratches and dents (a few door dings, passenger side has dent by door handle, some dents on bottom of doors) but are definitely usable. Please refer to pictures. I'd like to get $150 per door shell, but feel feel free to make an offer - I want these out of my basement!

The fender has some scratches and and some dents along the very bottom, but again should definitely be usable. I'd like $75, feel free to make an offer.

I'm located in Cleveland, OH and willing to deliver within 100 miles for a fee. Given time, I can also get the doors back to West MI for free since I travel there about every other month. I'd rather not ship, but can look into quotes if needed

Follow Ups
  • SELLING: Driver&Pass 2+0 Door Shells (no rock guard) and pas - dutch_Z 13:44:21 09/27/19