TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Modified 91 TT for sale
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Modified 91 TT for sale

Posted by TIG3I2 on June 24, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 1040 times.

Screen Name:TIG3I2
Phone:214-212-3106
E-mail:TIG3I2@gmail.com
Research TIG3I2's post history

Message Sadly due to my schedule and life changes, I no longer have the time to enjoy the Z anymore. I purchased the Z from Edward Cheung who is a member on this forum. The only things that I added were the Selin Dual MAF translator with dual 350z pop chargers and replaced the old faulty chip (was for a manual) with the proper SZ tune for 93 octane.

Pictures are all on the craigslist ad but more can be provided on request.

Craigslist-Ad

For sale is a modified 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo in great mechanical condition with clean title. There are some cosmetic issues due to the Z being a 91 but nothing that is serious or causes the car to not work. The Z has a recent TX inspection and registration. I purchased the Z in 2016 with the majority of modifications performed by the previous owner but need to sell due to not having the time to enjoy leisurely cruising around anymore. All fluid and oil changes (Amsoil fully synthetic 10w-30) have been annual since I've only put 150 miles from 2016. The majority of time the Z has been in storage but I do drive her around the block at least every 2 months to keep everything operating efficiently and properly. She starts right up and is crazy fun once the turbo's kick in.

Follow Ups
  • Modified 91 TT for sale - TIG3I2 14:18:13 06/24/19