TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yokahama / Advan AVS VS-5 “SMZ” Wheels 114x5
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Yokahama / Advan AVS VS-5 “SMZ” Wheels 114x5

Posted by ZXoltan on February 09, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 141 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:Please Email
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message Silver Finish 114.3x5 lug pattern

Old school lightweight aluminum rims that have not been made in many years. Some say that these are the best looking wheels for the Z32 and they have become very difficult to find. These are the same wheels as on the Stillen SMZ cars, although sizes are slightly different.

17x8 +45
17x9 +38

These are just the right size to fill out the wheel wells on our cars, with correct offsets (see La-Z-Link)

I have had these in storage for many years with the thought of one day having them professionally refinished and putting them on my car, but that has been stalled out for a very long time and I need to get rid of parts that are taking up the most room.

Need refinishing due to road rash, but structurally in good condition. One of the front wheels looks like it was rubbing very slightly on the caliper, but no significant damage. They all have the original serial number labels on them and no visible sign of repairs. I assume the labels would have been cooked off if they had been run through a powder-coating oven. When I first got them I had the local tire store spin them on a balancing machine and they indicated they were straight, but nonetheless they are used wheels and sold as-is with price adjusted for their condition.

Wheels include four AVS wheel center caps (two in excellent condition, other two not so good), and center “Z” decals for the caps (custom-made for these wheels, uv-resistant raised decals, about 1.5 mm thick).

I would prefer a local sale, but I am willing to ship them at buyer’s expense. I can pack them securely (probably in two large boxes) but they will need to be shipped insured for the full sale price.

Priced at $950 for a quick sale. I would like to get them to their new owner asap to make some room. Shipping and 4% paypal fees (or friends/family pmt) are additional.

Follow Ups
  • Yokahama / Advan AVS VS-5 “SMZ” Wheels 114x5 - ZXoltan 14:18:42 02/09/19