TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Powertrix Mission Spoiler - surely someone needs one!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Powertrix Mission Spoiler - surely someone needs one!

Posted by Woodnutz78 on January 15, 2019 at 6:36 AM
  This message has been viewed 162 times.

Screen Name:Woodnutz
Phone:7173758717
E-mail:woodruffra@gmail.com
Research Woodnutz's post history

Message I bought this fiberglass Powertrix spoiler for $100 from one of our brothers a little while back before I changed my mind to go with their fiberglass OEM replica (OEM one was getting worse and worse).
This piece is used, and has some minor cracks at one end that has been repaired/reinforced with epoxy (done by previous owner), but it’s all concealed underneath when installed. It looks to be a solid repair - there’s no movement around the crack at all. I’d have no problem using it if I hadn't decided to stay with the OEM look.

The fit appears to be pretty good - I simply bolted it on to test fit and to take the pictures. If you would like more pictures, let me know and I can send. Mounting screws & washers included.

Best suited for an NA hatch (TT leaves exposed holes that would otherwise need filled).

$80 + shipping, or make a reasonable offer. I’d like to get this to someone who will get some use out of it. If you happen to be in south-central PA or western MD, I can possibly deliver - we can discuss.

Thank you!

Follow Ups
  • Powertrix Mission Spoiler - surely someone needs one! - Woodnutz78 06:36:26 01/15/19