People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: FEELER: LMGT4 Volk Rays Nismo

Posted by Placuch on December 13, 2018 at 11:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 291 times.

Screen Name:Placuch
Phone:7089839415
E-mail:mapir91@gmail.com
Research Placuch's post history

Message I have a set of 350z spec Lmgt4 wheels in bronze that I will be selling. Originally I was planning on getting them refinished first, but then I figured I should check what I can get for them in current condition. Pictures first:

Why do they need to be refinished? They all have some curb rash. Not terrible. No damages on the faces/spokes, just the rash on the rim. More importantly one of the fronts wobbles on the wheel balancer. No evident bends. I drove on it for a couple hundred miles thinking it's a balance issue but it wasn't. Also, one of the rears has the slightest bend on the inboard side, effects of which were not felt at all.

Specs:
Rear: 18" x 9.5" 30mm offset
Front: 18" x 8.5" 25mm offset

Tires currently mounted (sold separately)
Rear: Nitto NT05 265/35R18 (about 60% tread left)
Front: Nitto NT05 255/35R18 (about 70% tread left)

Wheels are light weight and look great on the car in my opinion. They are very rare to find in these offsets.
My plans for the car have changed recently and I will be needing wheels that can be much easier replaced if damaged than these.

I want to see what I can get for these. If I don't get a satisfying offer I will go ahead and get them professionally redone, then try selling again.

Contact me at mapir91@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Follow Ups
  • FEELER: LMGT4 Volk Rays Nismo - Placuch 23:17:38 12/13/18