People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Yokohama AVS VS-5 17" Wheels

Posted by 300NASeattle on March 31, 2018 at 10:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 958 times.

Screen Name:300NASeattle
Phone:206-271-8500
E-mail:Tiggerfip@yahoo.com
Research 300NASeattle's post history

Message I am selling these white Advan AVS-5 17 inch wheels to a lucky TwinTurbo member for $800 plus shipping. Price is a little negotiable but I want to recoup the money I spent for them 2 years ago from another TwinTurbo member. I never put them on my car but as you can see I took the time to clean them before taking pictures.

They are 17x8 and 17x9 but do not remember the offsets since I can not find the original email thread when I purchased them. I have posted a picture of the face and the original Yokohama sticker inside with the A B C numbers. I do remember they were the perfect staggered size with the correct offsets to not require any shims. I can pull measurements from back of hub to back of the rim if you like.

When I told my wife how much it was going to be to refinish these in silver and get the proper 17 inch tires put on she said something close to, "Are you ... kidding me?". Therefore I have decided to forego the wheel change on my 23 year old 300zx. They say a happy wife makes a happy life but I am not sure that is true. I think these Advan wheels will make any buyer the most happy person in the world! If you are married, your wife will praise the heralds for your great wisdom in purchasing these wheels. If you are single then I hear that these wheels are a powerful sexual magnet for the opposite sex. Woman will throw their panties at you as you drive by and beg you to sleep with them. The same goes for female drivers! Male models will flock to your car in admiration and profess their love for you in fancy French accents while exposing their six pack abs through their fitted dress shirts.

Regardless of your gender, you obviously want these wheels.

Here is a Google Photos Album link to see some photos,
https://photos.app.goo.gl/QqBc2OAa74w1Mnme2

Send me a message and make it happen.

I also have a 1995 black slicktop with 167K mile that I am going to be putting up for sale soon. Maybe a package deal is available.

Follow Ups
  • Yokohama AVS VS-5 17" Wheels - 300NASeattle 22:28:33 03/31/18