TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 300zx 2+2 5 speed for sale. just built runs mint.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx 2+2 5 speed for sale. just built runs mint.
Posted by bens90tt on March 04, 2018 at 3:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 110 times.
Screen Name:bens90tt
Phone:516 662-9402
Research bens90tt's post history

Up for sale is my 1990 nissan 300zx. 2+2 with back seats. T-top convertible. Rear wheel drive. 5 speed, Matte black paint. Nice tan leather interior in 8/10 condition. overall very nice inside.

Just installed a good fully refreshed non turbo motor & 5 speed transmission with a long list of brand new parts. Motor was fully refreshed top to bottom including a full 120k timing belt kit/water pump/cam seals/crank seal/ oil pan seals, rear main seal, knock sensor with z1 sub-harness, brand new headers with gaskets, brand new o2 sensors, new valve cover gaskets(with half-moon seals & vtc solenoids resealed),

Deleted AIV/PCV/EGR/Carbon canister off the motor & body, new EFI engine harness, new power steering lines & silicone steering rack bushings. silicone heater core hoses, plenum gasket, Full set of 6 new non turbo 270cc fuel injectors with new o-rings & new fuel rail seals. Upgrade intake filter. All new fuel hoses & vacuum hoses. Brand new battery terminals.
new clutch & flywheel, new Z1 1 piece driveshaft for 2+2, Z Speed shifter bracket & upgraded 350Z shift arm/pilot ball.
All engine parts were cleaned, prepped & painted. Black and a bronze/gold color theme throughout engine bay which matches the interior(black & tan leather two tone). has chrome Gauge cluster rings & full LED & HID interior/exterior lighting package.

I installed a Dual USB Charger voltmeter in the original lighter port. it works great. always charges at 14v with car running. Alternator is working perfectly.

Brand new Ionic Dynamics Passenger hood cowl(plastic panel over battery).
real nice stock 16 inch 300zx wheels painted black with great shape tires. (one has a very slow leak) probably needs to be resealed.
Brake calipers are painted black but might paint them bronze/black to match the rest of the accents.-

Full Stillen body kit. front bumper, front nose panel, side skirts with door fillers & rear wing all expensive Stillen parts. The body has a full Flat black paint job looks great. CLEAN TITLE.

With spring right around this corner, this is a perfect car ready to take the T TOPS off and cruise. It has Upgraded headers on the motor. and then the rest of the exhaust is stock so its not very loud. You could buy an upgraded catback exhaust and this car will sound a lot different but thats up to you if you like louder cars.

136k on the body.. motor has under 70k(came from a good friends Z that was parted out) The gauge cluster had an issue so i just replaced it with one i purchased on ebay. the 136k cluster is in the trunk and the cluster in the car has a lot less mileage but it really has 136k on the car.

$5000 picked up in Hicksville NY. Sorry i am not interested in any trades.

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx 2+2 5 speed for sale. just built runs mint. - bens90tt 15:21:04 03/04/18