TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1995 nissan 300zx convertible. twin turbo. over 500HP+
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 nissan 300zx convertible. twin turbo. over 500HP+
Posted by bens90tt on March 02, 2018 at 10:06 AM
  This message has been viewed 256 times.
Screen Name:bens90tt
Phone:516 662-9402
Research bens90tt's post history
Message Please check this craigslist ad for photos!

sorry no trades.

Up for sale is my personal custom built 1995 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo. I specialize in these cars, you wont find another Z like this one. Clean NY Title in my name. car is currently registered and insured. Runs beautifully! under 1500 miles put on it since building it 2 years ago. Garage kept.

1995 Nissan 300zx soft top Convertible.
5 speed/ Twin turbo swapped.
$22,000 cash.

Engine build-
freshly rebuilt motor with brand new 120k timing belt kit, water pump, cam seals, crank seal, New oil pump, new oil pan seals & rear main seal as well as valve cover gaskets, new injectors, injector o-rings, upper and lower plenum seals.
Brand new head gaskets/ARP Head studs
175 compression across all 6 cylinders(Runs absolutely beautifully)
All routine deletions done( PCV, EGR, AIV, water lines)

Over 500 horsepower. puts down flawless power, engine and transmission run and shift as smooth as ever.

z1 GT600R Ball bearing Turbos with SS Braided Oil lines.
AMS upgrade turbo Manifolds
AMS upgrade 3 inch split turbo downpipes
AMS 3 inch-2.5 inch test pipes-
rare discontinued SS Greddy 2.5inch Cat-back exhaust system(sounds great)
CX Racing Upgraded side mount Intercoolers
19 row upgraded aluminum oil cooler
large upgraded Performance Aluminum Radiator with Silicone hoses.(car runs cool) never overheats or has any cooling issues.
dual air intake piping with new upgrade filters.
Dual mass air flow sensors with a Selin translator kit.
upgraded polished turbo pipes &; silicone boost hose couplers.
as well as z1 Silicone accordion hoses.
Upgraded lightweight TT Crank pulley with all new accessory belts.
Stage 3 upgrade Clutch
lightweight upgrade flywheel
z1 1 piece driveshaft
New Nismo 555 purple top injectors
ASH SPEC Chipped ECU- Custom tuned by ash. not an off the shelf basic chip.
new short shifter with bronze z1 bushings

upgrade front 13 inch 350Z rotors with the Z1 caliper brackets.
Crossed drilled slotted rear rotors
Brand new sway bar bushings & end links front & rear
Brand new steering rack bushings
KYB AGX Shocks with Eibach pro lowering springs
Upgraded front strut bar.

AEM Tru boost gauge/controller
AEM Wideband air fuel gauge
AEM Fuel pressure gauge
all mounted in the custom 300degree bezel
Pioneer single din radio with working AUX plug/cable
Dual USB voltmeter lighter port.
New engine harness with complete brand new connectors. nothing brittle or broken at all. everything fresh.

Complete Green to Custom silver paint job.
Full LED interior & exterior lighting conversion as well as HID headlight conversion kit.
OEM Nissan 99 JSpec front bumper
OEM Nissan 99 Jspec front corner lights
Smoked rear side markers
Jspec replica tail lights(mint) professionally made.
Ionic Dynamics front & rear Mud-flaps.
TwinZ Front lip
TwinZ side skirts
TwinZ rear Diffuser.
Twin turbo 300zx spoiler.
Brand new front windshield
Custom carbon fiber nose panel painted silver with 99-Jspec Z emblem.
18x10 wheels all around with 275/35/18 tires on rear(nitto 555's) and 265/35/18 front Nankang tires with Custom 99 Jspec Z logo center caps.
Z logo radiator cap and oil cap & steering wheel. plus seats and floor mats.
Fairlady z front jspec polished plate.

Engine bay is completely shaved and tucked with endless amounts of upgraded and dress up parts. Fuel filter, fuse box, power steering reservoir all relocated, as well as a custom fiberglass rear engine bay cover(from the Zcentre in the UK, which covers the battery, the clutch master & brake master cylinders for a fully tucked clean look.) Chrome radiator support air guide &upper radiator bracket with brand new lower radiator bushings.

Brand new German Canvas convertible top.(the expensive kind not the cheap material found on ebay)(installed by AutoMat in bethpage NY) spent over $1300 between parts & labor on this top.

Brand new black leather/silver stitching full Interior Innovations interior. rewrapped every single panel. black on black!
Shift knob, shift boot, e brake handle, e brake boot, door arm rests, floor mats, seats, door panels(few spots need to be re-glued on door panels), glove box, shifter panels, under steering wheel panel & panels behind seats all redone in black syn leather.
New floor carpeting with Dynamat sound deadening installed under the carpet as well as another expensive sound deadening material used on space ships(i forget the exact name).

The car has a few small imperfections here & there but overall its an absolutely beautiful and very rare car. You do not find these cars built like this in this condition. 1995 is the last year they had obd1 computer systems, where as of 1996 they switched over to obd2 which is a nightmare when it comes to inspections. This car gets a simple safety inspection and passes with flying colors. Just got it inspected 6/26/17. cost $21(no tints either so it was no issue at all to inspect).

This entire build has only 1475 miles on it since i built it 2 years ago. I rarely drive the car & need to get rid of a few of my toys. and thats the only reason i am selling it. i have another fully built show car Z which i will keep forever. I will absolutely not accept any lowball offers on this Z and i'm not even in a rush to sell. Price will only go up the longer i keep it, not down. I will also not allow any test drives unless paperwork is signed (where you're fully responsible to own the car if you crash it or damage it at all) and cash is in my hand. i will Gladly take you for a ride in it though with ME driving and you in the passenger seat. 1 minute in this car you will realize what kind of amazing machine this is.

a little more info. i bought this car 2+ years ago as a bare shell(had no engine, transmission, harness, ecu, brake lines, sway bars, gauge cluster, nothing). it was sitting in a barn on 4 jack stands for the previous few years of its life before i got it and fully restored it. Both previous owners are friends of mine. I got the car and invested hundreds of hours of work as well as 30+ thousand dollars into it to make it what it is today. It had a tan interior and carpeting. If you go through the build list and simply add up all the brand new parts you will quickly see what kind of money and work it takes to build something like this. i built this car for my personal enjoyment, never intended to sell it, and still dont really want to sell it. theres just no need for me to have 2 show car Zs when i cant drive them both at the same time!

Money isn't everything. i want this car to go to the right person who will appreciate it and take care of it the way it should be, the way i do. no shortcuts were taken, everything was done professionally & beautifully as it should, which you can tell by the photos. I know my bottom dollar id accept for this car and its not too far off from my asking price. it would be hard for you to find another Z32 out there like mine. Thank you. I am sure i am forgetting some parts but this covers most of it.

Thanks for your time. Contact me only if you're a serious buyer. I can answer any questions you have so feel free to ask.

here is a facebook album with LOTS more photos!

Follow Ups
  • 1995 nissan 300zx convertible. twin turbo. over 500HP+ - bens90tt 10:06:08 03/02/18