TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - SEATS! Subaru BRZ Leather/Cloth Seats 4 UR Z Look At Pics
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: SEATS! Subaru BRZ Leather/Cloth Seats 4 UR Z Look At Pics

Posted by zxnazx(tt) on January 19, 2018 at 1:13 PM
  This message has been viewed 1579 times.

Screen Name:zxnazx(tt)
Phone:916 769 1299
E-mail:dvv4cars@live.com
Research zxnazx(tt)'s post history

Message Hello, if your looking for a good replacement set of seats for your z but dont want to deal with old z seats here is another way of doing it.

2013 to 2018 Subaru brz leather/suede seats with heating option are a fairly easy drop in for our z's.
Subaru seats from a brz or scion frs come in several options
BRZ limited leather suede with heated option Top of the line
BRZ Premium Cloth seats no heating
Scion FRS cloth basic cheapest set no heating
Scion FRS Monogram edition Same as brz limited

I have in stock several sets of these seats either in Limited edition or Premium Package .
All you need is to cutt off the tabs of your rails where they bolt on and weld them to existing brz rails and the fitment is perfect.
These seats are much Lighter and Do not offer power option, however they hold you ver very well.

Price on the Limited edition leather suede wiht 2k miles or 20 k miles sets that i have would be 800 to 1500 per set
Premium edition Cloth set with good quality material is 800 set

I also have a set out of the 2016 Blue series brz which comes in the Two Tone combo Black/blue with suede for those wanting to carrie a blue theme .

Seat heating switches can also be included, there are several z owners that have hoocked them up with easy to have the heated seats working in the z.
 photo IMG_3353_zps0mcqmtxg.jpg
 photo IMG_3359_zpsv7ofopgt.jpg
 photo IMG_3353_zps0mcqmtxg.jpg
 photo IMG_3361_zpsimmm1mxy.jpg
 photo IMG_3356_zpsqmwgr33t.jpg
 photo IMG_3342_zpske6sct2x.jpg

this is how the seats look like in the brz

photo IMG_0275_zpsayal4zfa.jpg

Here is the blue series
 photo brz15-interior1_zpshfxt4uai.jpg
 photo brz15-interior3_zpspq7cetuy.jpg

Follow Ups
  • SEATS! Subaru BRZ Leather/Cloth Seats 4 UR Z Look At Pics - zxnazx(tt) 13:13:38 01/19/18