|I have some spares and leftover bits to purge from the garage. Some parts I'm asking what I think are low prices (mostly based on ebay sold listings) and the rest I'm happy to give to anyone who can use it. It's really come time for all this to go and I'd much rather see it go to use that to waste, so let me know if you can use something here.
I can ship at the buyers expense.
Please email with request, offers or questions.
1/4/18: I've removed parts that are gone or claimed and added some others I've found in the past couple days.
Please note, all of this is sold AS-IS with no warranty or guarantee. If you want more information or pictures, please ask! I've tried to represent the condition of individual parts or lots as well as I know it, but I haven't tested everything so there's always a chance something won't be what you expect. However, for cheap or free, you must assume this risk and I won't take parts back if they don't meet your expectations.
Stuff for sale. I tried to price this pretty cheap, but feel free to make an offer:
King pin bearings, seals and nuts; you should confirm fitment yourself $125
- all brand new, cost $245 + shipping from Courtesy Nissan
- 2 x 01225-00581 Nut
- 2 x 01225-00591 Axle Nut
- 2 x 40030-33P07 Upper Bearings
- 2 x 40030-60U00 Lower Bearings
- 2 x 40290-33P00 Seal O-ring
- 2 x 40579-33P01 King Pin Seal
Red nose panel $25
- OK condition, probably best for someone to re-paint
- if you're interested, I can get more/better pics
New in box Bosch 97096 water pump $15
Hazard switches $20 for both
- one is incomplete
Ishihara-Johnson crank scraper $25
- Was about $100 new
- Has a broken screen on one side
- I think the was a backup that I never used, so unsure of function
Rebuilt alternator $30
1991 2+0 rear hatch with good glass $40
- the hatch itself is in OK condition and would need to be stripped and painted
- it's in storage right now, but I can dig it out and get pics if someone is interested
- I don't think it makes sense to ship this
I also have a couple transmissions that could use a rebuild, as well as a diff. $50/each
- I went through four or five transmissions, so I’m not always sure the state of a specific one, but I think these were pulled for hard shifting, particularly into 4th.
- the diff is unknown
- probably not sensible to ship these
Free stuff, shipped at buyer's expense:
Air intake piping, including airbox
- From a 1991 NA
- Pretty sure it's all there, but not 100%
a couple sets of axles