TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 nissan 300zx 2+0 NA automatic for sale-$4000 obo
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 nissan 300zx 2+0 NA automatic for sale-$4000 obo

Posted by bens90tt on August 04, 2017 at 5:09 PM
  This message has been viewed 207 times.

Screen Name:bens90tt
Phone:516 662-9402
E-mail:benr110@aol.com
Research bens90tt's post history

Message Just lowered price on to $4000 on 8/4/17 for a quick sale. Clean Title In Hand!

up for sale is my 1990 Nissan 300zx non turbo v6, automatic. T TOP convertible. 148k original miles. clean title. starts right up, runs on all 6 cylinders and automatic transmission shifts smooth. body is Midnight Blue pearl paint. Custom blue and white leather interior in pretty good shape with minor damage here and there(mainly on the driver door panel which is common on Zs). The Body is also in good shape with minor dings and scratches. driver fender is dented..

the Z has Stock 16 inch 300ZX wheels with good tires all around.

Brand new front and rear crossed drilled & slotted rotors with new pads all around. just installed on 8/1/17.
Brand new rear main seal & replaced oil pan seals (to fix oil leaks) Cost me $500. This was done at Lee myles transmission shop on 8/2/17. fresh oil & filter as well

Brand new windshield(being installed anyday now as soon as the glass shop gets the shipment) hopefully this week.

99 J-spec replica tail lights (yellow section deleted switched to clear)
Upgrade intake filter(airbox delete)
rare Greddy exhaust system
Upgrade HID headlights
Upgrade LED Gauge cluster, Pods, Maps & Dome light.
Twin turbo replica spoiler
Freshly painted rear 3rd brake light that runs across the hatch.
Very high quality lambo door hinge kit. can open and close them easily and they stay up perfectly.
Fresh 10w40 oil change just done.
Just replaced the battery with a good duralast that is dated 10/16. works perfectly and very strong battery. also installed brand new battery terminals.
Brake calipers painted gloss Black.

Car has a radio installed just needs to be wired up.

If interested in the Z please contact me. car is available anytime. clean title in my name. $4000 or best offer. currently registered and insured as my daily driver. can be driven to you if you purchase it, if local.

I would possibly trade for a nice 4x4 v8 strong pick up truck. i could add cash on if you have a nicer truck worth more. thanks.

lots of photos on craiglist- https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-nissan-300zx-non-turbo/6195696629.html

Follow Ups
  • 1990 nissan 300zx 2+0 NA automatic for sale-$4000 obo - bens90tt 17:09:38 08/04/17