TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 300zx tt 12,500
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx tt 12,500

Posted by twan on June 09, 2017 at 8:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 1174 times.

Screen Name:twan
Phone:8473667569
E-mail:anovelli2002@gmail.com
Research twan 's post history

Message Not sure how to post any pics but am willing to email them if your interested.

I am selling my 1990 Nissan 300zx White with Black interior. I no longer need the car with 3 young kits. I am planning to start another project in the future. It has a JDM engine and transmission tuned on E85. The body probably has around 100k and the engine has 35k. Most JDM engines and transmissions have around 30k on them and i have put 5k on the motor since i installed it. I have just replace the turbos with JWT sport 500 and have maybe put 100 miles since installed. There is lots of performance on the car. I have personally spent 20k in upgrades. The car has around 500 whp and on 93 with around 450whp. I have two different chips that allow me the change from one to the other. I have had a Nissan master mechanic help me with everything.
Serious buyers only. 12,500 OBO

Exterior

The car is all white and was painted by the previous owner. It isn't perfect but looks great. There are some imperfections and chips from rocks. Everything is all original except the new style tail lights. Brakes are in good shape. Pads are new and rotors may need to be shaved as the car has been sitting thru winter. I have G35 coupe rims with brand new tires.

Interior

Its all black interior. It has soft black leather seats. Also has black vinyl instead of carpet on the consoles. There is a single din head unit with new speakers front and rear with a alpine s10 sub and a amp to power it. I also installed innovate gauges above the radio for better monitoring

Engine/Transmission

I purchased a JDM engine and transmission. I had a Nissan Master Tech help with the swap. we changed every seal and gasket except the head gaskets. We also replaced the timing belt,water pump, oil pump, and power steering pump. Most engines that come from Japan have around 30k on them. All hoses, new style ptu, iacv, fuel filter, transmission mount were also changed. I started to powder coat some of the engine components to illusion purple.

Mods

short shifter with new shifter boot
Nismo black leather with red stitched shift knob
one piece drive shaft from z1
full pulley kit
Ashspec planar intake kit
dual JWT air filters
second maf with seline transmitter
Ashspec full charge pipes
Ashspec massives newest version
JWT sport 500 turbos
740 cc new style Nismo injectors
HKS ssqv BOV x2
Greddy ProFec B new version electronic boost controller
Wiring Specialties full engine bay wire harness
Divorced down pipes
full 3" exhaust to a x pipe back to 3" and 5" tips
z1 engine mounts
brand new clutch from Nismo
socketed ecu on e85. i also have a chip that allows me to switch back to 93
infinity g35 coupe wheels with Nitto Nt05 tires 265 rears 245 fronts
innovate gauges: one reads ethanol content,fuel pressure,fuel temp, and wideband. i have one that is just a wide band and the last is oil pressure and temp
z center gauge pod for center of dash
JDM style tail lights
Hicas delete
Powertrix front and rear strut tower bar
intake manifold and balance tube and front strut bar are powder coated illusion purple
all coolant and EGR deletes are done
i do have a megan 3 row radiator not installed yet as well as Powertrix UL coilovers with swift springs.

Anthony Novelli
CALL OR TEXT ONLY I WILL NOT RESOIMD TO EMAIL
847366756nine

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx tt 12,500 - twan 20:58:45 06/09/17