Subject SELLING: Performance Parts- Many are New

Posted by ZXoltan on March 11, 2017 at 11:07 AM
  This message has been viewed 418 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:954-536-3168
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message Z1 Silicone Boost Hoses. La-Z-Link

Were on my car for about 6 months (less than 30 miles driven). In excellent condition, will be like new with a bit of cleaning. $60 for quick sale (plus shipping/ppal).

JWT Dual Pop setup. Came installed on my car when I bought it. Includes two pop filters with venturis, dummy MAF, and two elbows with silicone connectors and clamps, as shown. $120 obo. Does not include the MAF, but I will include for additional $75.

One of the filters has an imperfection but it still works fine.

Brand New Mishimoto Silicone Boost Hose Set (Red). Never installed. $85 plus shipping/paypal (retail: $140.00)

Brand New Blitz SBC I-D III, Dual Solenoid (Spec R)
New in Box, Everything is there including hardware, wiring, and manuals. Black Controller unit.
$540 plus shipping. ($650 at Concept Z).
This is the latest boost controller offer by BLITZ. It is highly recommended by tuners due to its ability to hold a steady boost pressure. See Concept Z website for more details: La-Z-Link
The unique boost controller represents the cutting edge in boost controller technology. The SBC i-D dual solenoid design enables maximum boost response and the capability to hold up to 36.75psi (2.5 bar). The SBC i-D is 1/2 din size and it is compatible with internal actuators and external wastegates.

New 350z Brembo Front Calipers
Brembo front calipers, freshly rebuilt by A-1 Cardone (never installed since rebuild), with brand new clips and pins. $425 plus shipping/ ppal.
Add brand new ceramic pads and new OEM shim/hardware kit for an additional $50 (shim kit alone cost me $55)

Paypal: bmkorman@gmail.com. Please add 3% for regular paypal.

Follow Ups
  • Performance Parts- Many are New - ZXoltan 11:07:33 03/11/17