People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: OEM parts: Brand New and Nearly New

Posted by ZXoltan on March 08, 2017 at 2:35 PM
  This message has been viewed 307 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:954-536-3168
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message OEM Parts- Selling off some extra parts.

Price plus actual shipping cost and ppal fees (or send friends/family pmt)
Paypal: bmkorman@gmail.com

NEW, never used OEM driver’s seat bottom; frame with all motors included. $125 plus shipping/ paypal. Will include seat foam below for free if you purchase the frame.

Original Seat Foam from passenger seat bottom (will fit either driver’s or passenger’s seat). Hardly sat on, so it is nearly new (not any softer than the new-old-stock foam I previously sold). Brown areas are from glue- (you can see specs of foam still glued on). $35 plus shipping or free with purchase of the driver’s seat frame also for sale.

Right Upper Control Arm (FUCA)- Used, in Excellent Condition

Came off my 95 TT with 78k miles. No accidents, no issues, I just upgraded a lot of the suspension parts. This is one of the last remaining pieces taking up storage space. Bushings appear to be in great condition. Will fit either TT or NA. Best offer.

Nearly new parts:

Show quality, Perfect set of stock IC Ducts. Barely Used. These are the early style parts that are no longer available from Nissan. They look and smell brand new, with foam in perfect condition, and no overspray. No joke, these are “Museum Quality” pieces that I have had in storage for years but probably wont use. $50 for the pair, plus shipping.

ECU Bracket: US Spec, Plating is nearly perfect. Replace your nasty, rusted ECU bracket with this pristine piece. Only $9 plus shipping

Ppal: bmkorman@gmail.com
Please add 3% for paypal

Follow Ups
  • OEM parts: Brand New and Nearly New - ZXoltan 14:35:51 03/08/17