Subject SELLING: High Performance Parts. Most are Brand New

Posted by ZXoltan on March 05, 2017 at 6:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 449 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:954-536-3168
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message Performance Parts- Mostly New

Brand New Mishimoto Silicone Boost Hose Set (Red). Never installed. $85 plus shipping/paypal (retail: $140.00)

Brand New Blitz SBC I-D III, Dual Solenoid (Spec R)
New in Box, Everything is there including hardware, wiring, and manuals. Black Controller unit.
$540 plus shipping. ($650 at Concept Z).
This is the latest boost controller offer by BLITZ. It is highly recommended by tuners due to its ability to hold a steady boost pressure. See Concept Z website for more details: La-Z-Link
The unique boost controller represents the cutting edge in boost controller technology. The SBC i-D dual solenoid design enables maximum boost response and the capability to hold up to 36.75psi (2.5 bar). The SBC i-D is 1/2 din size and it is compatible with internal actuators and external wastegates.

Custom Clocked Turbo Inlet pipes for GT28R/ RS turbos.
These are OEM parts on which the flanges have been positioned and re-welded to fit the GT turbos without adaptors. Just use the regular stock gasket. Ready to install without doing the hard work yourself! Excellent Condition. $40 plus shipping/ppal

New 350z Brembo Front Calipers
Brembo front calipers, freshly rebuilt by A-1 Cardone (never installed since rebuild), with brand new clips and pins. $425 plus shipping/ ppal.
Add brand new ceramic pads and new OEM shim/hardware kit for an additional $50 (shim kit alone cost me $55)

Paypal: bmkorman@gmail.com. Please add 3% for regular paypal.

Follow Ups
  • High Performance Parts. Most are Brand New - ZXoltan 18:38:47 03/05/17