TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 94 Twin Turbo Project
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 94 Twin Turbo Project

Posted by doubletrouble on February 28, 2017 at 10:09 AM
  This message has been viewed 1045 times.

Screen Name:doubletrouble
Phone:402-443-9621
E-mail:laynemoore21@gmail.com
Research doubletrouble's post history

Message When I started back up with school the car took a spot on the back burner. I had planned to really get back at it this summer but I haven't found the time. I will be moving within the next couple months and will my schedule I don't think I will be able to get it finished. It deserves to be out of the road, having the time of its life!

So about the car itself, as I said its a 1994, the body has around 170k, it has a clean title (which I have in hand) it was originally a NA motor but was swapped out with a TT motor. It is a 2 seater with T-Tops. The body is in great shape for being 20+ years old. It does not have any rust at all. No major dents or dings. Has a few scratches on it but nothing outrageous. The front bumper cover is not original and is only primed right now. All the glass is original and has matching vins on them, including the T-Top glass. It has 350Z wheels.

Now motor wise. . ..the motor itself was fully functional and running when I pulled it. I just pulled it because I wanted a complete overhaul to make it one fast machine, but ended up just going with a stock rebuild due to funds :( I have rebuilt it up to the timing belt. I will continue to try and find time to get it completely put back together.

I do not have the intercoolers, radiator or oil cooler. I had planned on getting a big front mount intercooler and new radiator and oil cooler.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I have pictures available but I will be taking some new ones soon.

402-443-9621

Car is located in Warrensburg, MO 64093

Follow Ups