TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Nova suede 2 10" "boobies" rear sub enclosure
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Nova suede 2 10" "boobies" rear sub enclosure

Posted by collegeboy on December 17, 2016 at 12:35 AM
  This message has been viewed 1122 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message This rear sub enclosure used to be in my Z. I am working on getting my car rolling sometime in 2017 if I can get enough time, and toss it up for sale. Until then, I am also selling the few parts that I still have for it separately.

This sub enclosure was made to hold 2 10" subs, and works very well. When it was in the car, it was painted, and I had it wrapped in black novasuede when I started building my car for the final time, never finished it, and never installed it, so it is still unused since then. It's a great enclosure, and has two holes in it for a roll bar to go through. There is a trim piece that mounts around the edge of the hole and it looks "factory". If you don't have a roll bar, a simple cap can cover the two holes. I can do this. Also, the front of it is flat, and that is where a plate was mounted that said twin turbo on it. I can't find the plate, but any rectangular plate with anything on it can be mounted there and it displays nicely between the seats.

Anyways, I have WAY over $1000 into this enclosure. I have been out of the Z community for so long though that I have no idea what things are worth anymore. I'll say I'd like at least $500 for it, but I am accepting all offers, so feel free to e-mail me. Nothing will offend me, and like I said, I'm so out of the game, I have no clue anymore. Send me an e-mail, and we can talk. This is located in DFW, Texas. Below are pictures of it now in suede, and pictures of what it looked like in the car back in the day.

Thank for looking and the interest.

Follow Ups
  • Nova suede 2 10" "boobies" rear sub enclosure - collegeboy 00:35:31 12/17/16