TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Used Performance Parts Sale (Wiseco, Blitz, BDE, AEM...)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Used Performance Parts Sale (Wiseco, Blitz, BDE, AEM...)

Posted by tiale11 on September 04, 2016 at 10:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 921 times.

Screen Name:tiale11
Phone:(347)869-2541
E-mail:tiale11@gmail.com
Research tiale11's post history

Message Hi all,

I am going with a different setup with my Z and am selling the following barely used performance items. Prices do not reflect shipping cost. I am located in Queens, NY and can meet-up for a sale if relatively close.

Maybe interested in trading for SZ 3" SS Test Pipes with resonators and O2 Bungs and also Haltech goodies. ONLY interested in trading for those items.

Pictures are here: Link

1) 88mm Wiseco piston with new/in box ring set and cir-clips. The Pistons are used, have been hones for 0.0012" clearance, and have just been cleaned/coated with armor-glide coating (They have not been used since the coating was put on) - $500

1) Blitz i-color Spec R Dual Solenoid Boost Controller in Black with supplementary harness that I used to display dual wideband on the Blitz interface. I will include a bracket to mount the solenoid under the nose panel, The silicones lines to the wastegates from boost metering source, and some of the required clamps - $500

2) AEM UEGO Inline Wideband. I have two sets of those. Each includes a sensor, a controller, and the harness but no display. I selected this setup because I wanted to display AFR on my Blitz i-Color display instead of having more gauges - $150 for one; $250 for Both

3) BDE modified 90-93 intake cam gears (Nissan 4 bolt covers not included) - $300

4) OEM MAF with HR filter (less than 2000 Miles on filter) - $80 for both

5) Complete set of manual Twin Turbo cams - $100

6) Greddy White Electric Fuel and Boost Gauges with harness and sensor - $ 80 for both

7) Setrab 19 row Series 6 oil cooler with -10 fittings, purchased new and used for ~2000 miles. Needs a good inside wash as bearing materials was present in oil - $100

Follow Ups
  • Used Performance Parts Sale (Wiseco, Blitz, BDE, AEM...) - tiale11 22:57:57 09/04/16