Subject SELLING: 1993 300zx Twin Turbo Rolling Chasis ++++

Posted by zomsin on February 19, 2014 at 6:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 649 times.

Screen Name:zomsin
Phone:502-718-1700
E-mail:nismo_freak@att.net
Research zomsin's post history

Message $3700.00 OBO
Up for sale is a 1993 300zx Twin Turbo, super white with 280k on the clock. Vehicle was a one owner car for 20 years before I purchased it with blown engine. Title is clean and clear in my possession.

Currently the vehicle has the drive train removed with all parts bagged and tagged. Engine will need a complete rebuild and passenger side head will need to replaced as there is a hole in the one with engine. Pistons will need to be replaced as well. Best guess, engine obviously ran extremely hot for an extended period of time.

Exterior of vehicle is ok condition for 20 year old car, small dent on driver side fender, quarter behind door has scuff marks and couple dents on roof line. The deck spoiler has the normal wear as well from the weather. All damage minor and repairable. There are also two small rust spots on each rocker just in front of the rear wheels. Engine bay has been degreased and pressure washed.

Interior is also in ok condition, driver seat has tear on bolster, normal wear and tear on the steering wheel, center console lid, shift knob and ebrake knob. No cracks in dash...All electronics worked on the vehicle to include radio, cd player, power antenna ,lights, etc...vehicle had to pass inspection in order to get title transferred.

Brand new wiring harness and very good condition brake booster are included with vehicle. Rear hicas is still in place, but the lines have been removed from vehicle when engine was pulled. Turbo's are included as well and rebuild would be my recommendation considering the damage done to engine. Brand new stillen front lip will also be thrown in with the deal.

Pictures can be seen here:

[ www.tunerzstore.com/300zx ]

Last few pictures are of when the car was first brought home last year and cleaned up.

Any questions, ask away.

Follow Ups
  • 1993 300zx Twin Turbo Rolling Chasis ++++ - zomsin 18:53:29 02/19/14