TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - GT2560 BB Turbos with Ashspec 2.37" Compressor Housings
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: GT2560 BB Turbos with Ashspec 2.37" Compressor Housings

Posted by coreymbassett on February 13, 2014 at 8:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 776 times.

Screen Name:coreymbassett
Phone:2012132491
E-mail:coreymbassett@gmail.com
Research coreymbassett's post history

Message For sale: GT2560's with Ashspec 2.37" Compressor Housings

These were bought brand new by me and used on my personal car. Ash was kind enough to modify the housing for me, and I also used a set of his pre-turbo sintered bronze filters. These turbos always received fresh debris-free oil.

They only have close to 2-3k miles on them...I blew my headgaskets before I really had an opportunity to enjoy them. For your viewing entertainment however, I did record a run with them at around 17psi if I recall correctly. Watch that third gear pull! [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo5i6OBsI6o ]

These little guys are very powerful and have what felt like less than stock lag. Perfect for someone who wants a lot more power but not the added wait-time for boost!

My price for these is around $1600 OBO...and as all my other items I'm negotiable on price so don't be afraid to shoot me an offer!

Pictures:

And with all of them together:

Follow Ups
  • GT2560 BB Turbos with Ashspec 2.37" Compressor Housings - coreymbassett 20:05:32 02/13/14